Chapter 16: Love under the Moonlight

Warning: SEXUAL scenes ahead! 

Adrian's POV:-

"Marry me, Kitten. Let me love you more every day till my last breath. Be my woman."

My heart was filled with intense happiness as the tears flowed down her cheeks and her lips turning into a smile. My lips turning into a big smile, my hands rubbing the back of her hands as my eyes, filled with love, looked at the woman I love so much. And I felt the luckiest man because in her eyes I saw myself. I was in her heart from the start. "Adrian..."

"Will you marry me, Caroline?", I asked again looking at her with so much hope and love, if there was any word to describe her intense beauty I would surely look it in the whole dictionary because every time I looked at her I lost the words. She was so beautiful like flowers, so precious like a diamond, and delicate like cotton. "Yes... I want to be your woman... I will marry you."

Her words made me smile widely before I made her wore the ring in her ring finger connecting our hearts together and stood up, pulling her closer to me I placed a kiss on her forehead assuring her, My protection for a lifetime. We both looked into each other eyes that we're telling our happiness at the moment. The whole sky got illuminated with fireworks once again when she felt the soft rose petals touching her skin making her look up and she gasped when she saw a Helicopter with 'I love you' written on it and showering rose petals on both of us. 

I wanted to do more than this but in a short time, It was all I could do. She was mine and I was his. This was the night I made her believed that she was not my princess, but actually... my queen.

"I love you, Caroline", I confessed making her eyes teary as she heard these three words for the first time from my mouth for her. I whispered it last night when we made love and she fell asleep. I wanted to tell her back that I love her too with all of me, but I waited for this moment. She suddenly held my face and pulled me into a soft and passionate kiss before we both closed our eyes and I pulled her closer.

She addictive, her touch, her lips, and her love everything was like a drug slowly dissolving in my veins. Our tongues collided with each other as I kissed her passionately, my hands exploring her when her soft moan entered in my ears causing my heart to bursting in proudness. She pulled away as I chuckled at how easily she loses her breath against my passionate kisses, I rested my forehead on her as we looked into each other eyes when I gently pulled her lower lips between my teeth causing her cheeks to turn red. I chuckled and kissed her forehead and my ears were blessed with the words she spoke. 

"I love you too, Adrian", she whispered back when I smiled and soft music started playing making our night more beautiful and romantic. I held her possessively and delicately as we danced together under the shining moon. We were swaying our bodies together with the beats of the music when she looked into my eyes with love and a desire I knew for what. She wrapped her arms around my neck and moved closer to me before whispering near my lips.

"Adrian... Make love to me tonight. I want to feel you closer. I want you to touch my soul and teach me how far soul loses in pleasure", my hold tightened around her when she smiled placing a soft kiss at the corner of my lips, and nodded letting me know how serious she was. She wanted me to make her feel pleasure and teach her how to be passionate while the truth was that I learned it from her. She was the one who taught me how to love.

I smiled and kissed her once again and picking her up in my arms and placed her on the nearby couch in the middle of the cruise under the moonlight. 

"You're mine Caroline... your body, your mind, your heart, and your soul. You are all mine, our hearts are connected. Our rhythms are the same and our thirst for each other is insatiable because we're made for each other."

I spoke as I noticed her heavy breaths and her body shuddering underneath me. Her eyes were shining under the moonlight as she looked at me with love. Her every breath was my treasure and her every heartbeat was my possession. My hands roamed on her curves as my lips devoured the soft skin of her neck as I marked her as mine again and again... she was mine and will always be. Tonight it was all about the love and the gentleness that she wanted from me but she every time colored herself with my colors... to let me prove my love and possession... to prove that she is only for me. 

Tonight I wanted to shower in her colors.

Soon she was bared in front of my eyes and I again savored the goddess in front of me. She was the only woman who can bring me to my knees with her just one stare. My mouth played with her nipples as she moaned softly and arched her back, my fingers played down their matching with the rhythms of her moans. She was beautiful to the point I can become blind by her. Her half hooded eyes looked at me as she felt pleasure and came into my hand. I quickly let go of the clothes as our skins touched each other and the burning sensation ran through between us. 

"Adrian..."

Our eyes were locked with each other, my hands tangled with her on both sides of her head as I slowly entered her. We both let out pleasurable sounds looking into each other eyes. I let myself slowly feel every inch of her as her eyes filled with tears. Even though I promised to myself to never let her eyes get teary, I was happy to see these tears because they were the tears of our togetherness and love, our passion and possession, and our bodies and souls and these all become one tonight once again as we made slow, soft and passionate love to each other. 

"I love you Kitten"

"I love you too Adrian"

-----------------------------------------

'The right one will always make you feel special

Hope you liked the chapter, don't forget to vote and comment. 

Stay safe 💜