Chapter 13: From pain to Pleasure

"You are the only one I want... Because I'm in love with you."

He snuggled more into my neck as I felt the wetness on my skin and my heart skipped a beat as I realized that was his tears, I held his hands and tried to turn around to face him when he tightened his hold and stopped me from facing him. "Adrian..."

"I'm serious Caroline, I don't know when I fell for you. I don't know if it is when I saw you in the arms of another man or the moment I hurt you in the playroom. But the truth is that... I've fallen for you so hard that I can't let you go", he said as his tears rolled down for the first time in front of me. I never saw him in such a state and it was increasing my heartbeat with every second passing by.

"Say you won't leave me, say that you are here beside me, in my arms", he said when I tried to turn around, but he shook his head not letting me face him. I knew he was afraid of getting judged. Still, I tried to turn when he let me do what I wanted without protesting this time. Seeing his teary eyes broke my heart, the man I knew was nowhere to see. In front of me was a boy. A small boy who is crying for the love, he always demanded from me.

"I'm not leaving you... I'm here, I will never leave you", I whispered cupping his face and leaning in as our forehead touched. I want to take his pain away from me, but will he let me in? He looked into my eyes as he was trying to find the assurance I was giving to him and when he found it, he smiled and nodded before pulling me into his warm embrace.

"Come with me", he said before pulling away and held my hand taking me out of the room as I just stared at our hands intertwining together. I smiled a little and let him take me where he wanted.

My eyes widened when I looked around with confusion and fear as I realized where he took me. I turned to face him when he locked the room and came towards me before holding my hand and walking forwards. He smiled looking at the picture in front of him as we stood in front of the wall where I saw the picture of his mom last time I came to this room. I turned my head towards him while he just looked at pictures; I was confused by his behavior.

"She is my mom Caroline, the woman I love the most in my life", I smiled listening to his words. The man, I once thought, doesn't have a heart was confessing his love for his mom in front of me making my heart smile in pure bliss. "From small things to my small wishes, she did everything for me. She would fight with my father for me, but she couldn't fight for her life", he said as tears rolled down his face when my eyes also brimmed with tears, seeing him crying. 

I held his hand and squeezed it gently assuring him that I'm here with him, I'm not leaving him alone and I'm here to listen to him even if it takes all night. "What happened to her?" I asked when he looked down maybe avoiding my question.

"She died in an accident. She always dropped me at school when one day she dropped me in front of the gate. I forgot my water bottle in the car and she said she would bring it to me, the car was parked on the other side of the road and she was crossing it when a car came and hit her... I cried for help, but couldn't do anything. I saw her fighting for her life in front of me... But she lost it with the last smile that said how much she loves me."

He cried and sat on his knees before placing his head in his palms, I cried too listening to his story and it broke my heart to see him in such a vulnerable state. I didn't know that he has such a past. I was about to sit when he hugged me placing his head on my abdomen. "Adrian... I'm here."

"Today was her death anniversary", My eyes widened when I looked down at him who was crying his heart out, I wrapped my arms around his neck bending a little to place a kiss on his head.  "I forgot it; I forgot it for the first time in my life, Caroline. I forgot the woman I love so much. How I can do that? How did it happen? How did I don't remember it?"

I sat down too in front of him holding his face in my hands making him look at me. He tried to protest, but picked his head up looking at me; his teary bloodshot eyes looked into my soft and lovable eyes which were only for him. "I'm not good; I couldn't save the person I love. Then tell me how can I love another person? You're too good for me Caroline and I have hurt you many times, but the greedy man inside me wants you to love him."

"I want you to love me... I want you near me and tell me that you're here. I want you to tell me that you love me every day like she used to do."

"I do... I love you, I love you so much Adrian", I whispered attaching my forehead to his as we both closed our eyes listening to our heartbeats as we cried together for the pain that he has buried deep inside him for years. Moving away, I took his hand helping him to stand up before taking him to the bed, and made him sit on it. I brought the glass of water before making him to drink it when he held my hand and I sat beside him.

"I'm sorry for tonight. When I remembered her death anniversary, I was miserable and went to the club. The girl you saw was dad assistant that I met at the club. She said that dad sent her after he found that I was in a club, so she dropped me here but she lied and kissed me first, I pushed her away immediately. I swear I never did it at first."

He said making me smile from inside. I looked into his eyes deeply and held his hand moving towards him. His eyes landed on my lips when I leaned in too, his heart was beating fast and I can feel it when he was about to attach our lips together, I moved towards his ear, smirking.

"Adrian... I want more than this... something only you can give me", I whispered letting him close his eyes as his body tensed when my lips slightly brushed against his earlobe. My hand coiled around his neck before placing a soft kiss on his neck, I felt him shuddering under my touch and I felt like a winner. I was loving the effect I have on him.

My other hand gently touched his thigh moving upwards until it stopped near his crotch, I didn't let him feel satisfied or not unsatisfied. I let him stand in the middle and enjoy what I was doing to him. I wanted him to feel pleasure, I wanted to distract him from his pain and I was succeeding while doing it.

"What are you trying to play, Kitten?" He asked and pulled me into his lap as I straddle him. His hands rested on my butt, while I leaned to his neck. I bit his skin claiming him as mine when he squeezed my butt. "A game full of love, but with a tint of punishment in it", I whispered and moved back looking into his eyes and his eyes turned darker as he noticed the desire with love in my eyes making him flip me as I stayed under him.

His forehead touching mine as his hands intertwined with mine on both sides of my head. I spread my legs for him and he stayed between them. His hard bulge rubbing against mine and I arched my back feeling the desire growing stronger than before. Our eyes looking at each other when he purposely thrust upward making me moan as I felt him again getting harder.

"And I would love to dominate that game. Will you let me?" He asked when I nodded and he kissed me passionately as we both devoured each other, the things he liked; possession, passion, and pleasure, I was loving them. I wanted him to show me these and most importantly the pleasure but with little pain.

"Take me to the playroom"

-------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote for it, it only takes few seconds. 

Stay safe.