Chapter 14: Playing Bodies

"Take me to the playroom."

The moment these words left my mouth, his hold tightened around me showing me how much these words have affected him. I noticed the different shades changing in his eyes from lighter to darker. The more I looked into his eyes, the more he tried to warn me to take my words back, and as a warrior, I kept my words. The words that were the key to our pleasure.

"Caroline...", he paused before leaning towards my lips and closed his eyes as he tried to control himself. "...You know what you're saying? Your words can make you miserable and happier, but it all depends which type of words you use", he whispered against my lips and I bit them to provoke him more. I wanted to test him, to know his limit.

"I want it, Adrian... I want you to show me in which state I will be... Miserable or happier?" I stated and in a second I found myself in his arms, as he picked me up and walked towards the playroom. "Why did you make that room?" I asked as my curiosity was at its peak. He glanced at me as we reached the corridor before answering.

"You know it, kitten... For me It's pleasure. This room is fun for me, where I get pleasure from the women. But none of them was crazy like you to ask me to take her there again."

"You know this is not the answer I want, Adrian."

"Alright... I like sex and having a special place for it, makes it more pleasurable."

"Really?" I giggled at his answer when he raised his brow making me shook my head. "You can say it...", he said when I looked at him before placing a kiss on the side of his neck. "I love you Adrian", I smiled noticing his lips turning into a smile making him more handsome and sexy.

He put me on my feet as we entered the room as I heard him locking the door. The nervousness started building inside me as I glanced at the equipment he has decorated the room with. I gasped when he hugged me from behind and placed a kiss on my shoulders. "Do you still want-"

"Yes", I said and turned around before kissing him passionately as my hands found the buttons of his shirt and I started opening them one by one until his shirt hung loosely on his well-built shoulders. I wanted to feel him and my desire for him was growing with every second. "What you want me to do with you Kitten?", my whole body shivered as he whispered near my lips and his hands choking me a little. "Everything that can make me desire for you even more...", I paused a little and moved my hand from his chest to down slowly, until I held his belt in my hands, "...I want you to lead me."

"Get on your knees", I bit my lips and obeyed his order before getting on my knees in front of him. His fingers caressed my face before taking a hold of my hair and moving my head upwards to face him. His eyes were darker than usual and I was feeling excited about his lead. I knew he will not hurt me and I trust him completely. "Remove it, Kitten", I nodded and started undoing his belt before my hands found his zipper and let his pants fall on the ground. Grabbing him in my hands, I started giving him a blow job. He groaned and held my hair in his fist pushing them tightly. I took him in my mouth as he started thrusting, making me gag. My hands played with his balls, making him twitch in my mouth and soon he came before pulling me on my feet and kissing me hungrily.

He started removing my clothes and I felt the wetness pooling down my core. Just by brushing his fingers against my skin, he can make me completely wet for him. He pushed me on the bed as we continued to devour each other mouths. There was something between us that was beyond any word, the feeling we both share and the passion we both devour. I was letting him control me because I knew he loves me and this time he is loyal to me. The way he kissed me, touched my body, and lingered in my mind made me believe that I was living in heaven. Our eyes spoke love, lust, passion, possession, loyalty, and promise to each other.

"I have already told you kitten that there is something between us, you can't resist nor I, and this is love. Our slow and passionate love is the feeling which held us both together. I want you to believe me, trust me completely before I lead you to my pleasure", his words aroused me more and I placed a kiss on his lips letting him know that I trust him completely and I have no doubt on his loyalty towards me.

"I trust you, Adrian, I believe you from the deep of my soul and with every cell of my body", he smiled and took my hands in his, placing soft kisses on my both wrists, and soon I felt the cold metal against my burning skin. He handcuffed me to the headboard and blindfolded me. This was something new to me and the more he touched me the more I felt myself losing myself in him. The soft mattress touched my back when I felt his fingers touching my core. He was teasing me, trying to test me. I gasped when he flipped me and raised my lower body for him to have a proper view of my ass. He kissed my butt cheeks making my heart run wildly.
"I can't describe how amazing and tempting you're looking right now. Your soft skin under my fingers and your every inch bare in front of my eyes. I'm losing my control and want to fuck you so hard until you cum around me, to fuck you again but in a different position to make you cum a second time, I want to feel you all night."

"I want to taste every inch of you and mark your body, mind, and soul as mine so that you can't think of any other man. Whenever you close your eyes, you will see me. Whenever you open your mouth, you will utter my name. Whenever I touch you, you will feel me."

His fingers coiled around my neck as he pulled my head back, our naked bodies touching each other, burning perfectly with the lust. I wanted him to be rough, I gasped when I felt the burning sensation on my butt, he has hit me with the flogger. He hit me again and I jerked forward by the force of it. He still made sure of my comfort zone. I never knew that pain can be also pleasurable until he made me experienced it. If this is a pleasure for him, then I wanted it badly right now.

"Adrian!!... Harder...", I moaned out his name begging him to be rough to me before I felt him spanking me again. I bit my lips trying to control the moan when he started sucking my ass. I started shaking because of the immense feeling of pleasure he was making me feel. Soon, I came in his mouth, and without removing it, he added his two fingers inside me, fucking me.

"Moan my name kitten", he whispered in my ear and I arched my back. His fingers continuously curling inside me making me squirm before I came a second time. His warm tongue explored my back and his hands played with my both breasts as he pinched my nipples making it harder for me to not scream his name. Our warm and sweaty bodies were touching, playing, and increasing the temperature more than it was already. I couldn't see because of the blindfold but definitely felt him moving away as his body heat lost. I bit my lips in anticipation for his next move and that's when I moaned out loud when he entered inside me from behind fully in one go.

His hand fisted my hair and pulled me back to his chest as he started sucking my neck making it harder for me to breathe. He was a fucking sex god... And I loved how he made me feel so much pleasure. "Mmmhh Adrian... I want to touch you", I begged him as my hands ached to feel his skin. He bit my earlobe harder making me squirm.

"Not so early baby", he whispered and pulled out before flipping me on my back and positioned himself on my entrance. He rubbed his cock on my wet cunt to make me desperate... He was teasing me. What a jerk!

"Please...", I again begged and this time he uncuffed my wrists which I immediately wrapped around him and pulled him closer to my body. It was heaven to feel him and touch him without seeing him. So, I kept the blindfold on. I wanted to just feel him and memorized every inch of him in my mind, in my heart, and in my soul.

The rhythms of our bodies synchronized with our moans and groans while the whole room was filled with the sound of skin slapping. His head snuggled in my neck while I scratched his back when he hit all the special spots that make me insane. "You're mine, Caroline... My only woman, I love", he whispered and I cried in ecstasy when I cum around him and my throbbing walls clenched around him before he cummed inside me.

He rolled down beside me and pulled me into his embrace as we tried to calm down our breaths from such intense sex we had a few minutes ago. I felt him kissing my forehead before he softly whispered in my ear letting me close my eyes with the peace and comfort his body brought.

"I love you, Caroline."

---------------------------------
I hope you are alright... Lol.
Don't forget to vote and comment on the chapter.

Stay safe.