Preface.

I like the idea of being a bird. 

The idea of being free, flying wherever you want to go with people like you. There was one phrase I heard, "Birds of a feather flock together.", and I believe that phrase fully. Somedays, I wish I was a bird. It would make things ever so much easier. My life is complicated. I'm Simon Cowell's daughter. However, I don't live with my dad. He believes I should live with all of One Direction in the same flat to make sure they follow his rules, which are few for them. I have a different set of rules I'm expected to follow as well. 

The boys rules?

1) Don't date or sleep with Allison.

2) Don't do anything extremely stupid.

My rules are far worse.

1) Don't date or sleep with any of the boys.

2) Don't drink. 

3) Stay out of the papparazzi's eyes if it has anything to do with the boys. 

4) Check in with me daily.

5) Keep your hearing aids in at all times. 

You might be thinking, The hell? She has hearing aids? Is she deaf or something? Actually, yes, I am deaf. I was in a horrible car accident at only a few months old, and have never heard a sound since. My father got me hearing aids, but I hate wearing them. I'm deaf for a reason, and I don't mind being deaf. However, my dad believes my life is horrible unable to hear. 

I like the silence. I can hear myself think. I want to break my dad's rules, each and everyone of them. It'll be hard, but I get through them. I want to show my dad that I want to live my own life. 

But the journey of showing him is gonna get complicated.