Chapter 8

Allison POV

Today the boys, Katie, and I are out today to record their new album, and the boys asked Katie and I  to go get them coffee from Starbucks.

Katie and I don't get along very well, since she's certain that something is going on with Niall and I, but no one has told her that Niall and I are dating, and have been for almost six months. 

"Hi! Welcome to Starbucks, how may I help you?" the cashier asks.

The cashier is this really cute boy. He has shaggy dark hair, and blue-grey eyes. He's got some muscle, but it's nothing special compared to Niall. I look at his name tag, it says his name is Matty. He looks extremely familiar, and I realize that we had quite a few classes together in primary and secondary school. 

"Umm, yeah, I need a two carmel macchiatos, a mocha frappuccino, an iced vanilla latte, a green Tazo tea, and two carmel frappuccinos. Thanks", I said. 

"Okay, what sizes would like those?" Matty asks. 

"Make all of those Venti", Katie says. 

"Okay, that will be £19", he says. 

I give him my credit card and he goes back to go make the drinks. 

Katie and I stand off to the side, and I pull out my phone. 

Katie stalks off to the bathroom, probably to fix her makeup and hair no doubt, and I sit at the table, scrolling through my Twitter feed. 

Matty comes over to me with our drinks.

"Hey, I know this is really sudden, but would go out on a date with me?" he asks. 

"I'm really sorry, but I can't. I'm in a relationship with someone", I say. 

"Oh, okay... Sorry to bother you then", he says. 

"It's okay, you didn't know", I reply. 

"This is strange, but did we go to school together? You look extremely familiar", he says. 

"Yeah, I think we did. Matty, right?" I ask. 

"Yep! Or atleast that's what is on my name tag", he laughs. 

I laugh with him, then give him my number so we can catch up. 

We hug, and then he hands me our drinks. 

Katie comes out of the bathroom, then we go back to the car to go back to the boys. 

We hand them their drinks, then they finish recording for the day. 

***

When we get home that night, the boys tell me that they have plans for tonight and want me to come with them.

"What are your plans for tonight?" I ask the boys.

"We're going clubbing. We want you go with us", Harry says.

"Harry, I don't think I can... I've never gone clubbing before..." I trail off.

"Please?" It'll be so much fun! We'll get wasted and just have fun tonight. You're legal right?" Zayn says.

"Yes, I'm legal, but that's not the point", I frown.

"Good! Then you won't get in trouble then! Let's go!" Louis says, and takes my hand and starts to drag me into my room.

"Wait! I will only go if Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie come with. I refuse any other way", I say.

"We'll get them to come!" Liam, Niall, Harry, and Zayn say in unison, and Louis proceeds to drag me into my room to get ready.