Chapter 2

Caution- Unedited!

Allison POV

When I woke up, Niall wasn't there. He must have gotten up sometime last night to go back to his room. I rubbed my eyes and lamely tried to look at the time on my phone. It said 8 am. 

Aww, crap. The boys have to film for a music video today, and they film at ten. I rush to get up and get ready. I quickly jump in the shower, and throw on some skinny jeans, a nice top, white Vans, and brush through my bone straight hair. I also put my hearing aids in, even though I hate wearing them but decide to put them in for the sake of hearing the guys if necessary. 

I walk into one of the bedrooms, only to see them the guys in sweat pants and completely asleep. I walk over to Harry's bed, and nudge his shoulder. 

"Harry, get up. You have to film today", I say. He slowly gets up and rubs his eyes like a young child would. 

I walk over to Niall, and ruffle his hair.

The boys won't get up unless someone else gets them up, and they all wake up differently. It's super weird. They all have different ways to get up. Like I have to ruffle Niall's and Liam's hair, or nudge Zayn and Harry. Louis' difficult about it though. Normally I can mess with his hair too and he'll wake up, but that's only if I'm lucky. 

"Hey Nialler, time to get up. I'm making food", I say into his ear, using a sing songy voice. Niall gets up at the mention of food, and runs to the bathroom.  I nudge Zayn, and poke his ribs. 

"Zayn, we gotta go soon", I say, then head over to Liam. 

"Hey Li, you gotta get up. You're filming a music video today", I say, while messing with his  practically non-existent hair.

I finally walk over to Louis to get him up. He's always been the hardest to get up. No matter what, there is practically nothing to get the guy up.

I start to mess with his hair, but he doesn't get up. I try rubbing his back, but that doesn't work either.  If those don't get him up, there's only one other thing that does. 

"Louis, we don't have anymore carrots left", and his eyes open as wide as saucers. 

He jumps out of bed, screams "My babies!", then runs to the kitchen only to find that we are fully stocked with carrots. 

I laughly quietly to myself, then walk out of the room. I check to make sure that the guys are getting up, since knowing them they will all fall back asleep.  

I walk out into the kicthen, and start making breakfast for the guys. Liam is the first guy to be done. We only have two bathrooms, and the guys all split one and I have my own.

Sometimes I swear though that the guys use my shower if they're in a hurry though. For living in London, the flat is massive. Space is a luxury, and we have a lot of it for six people. We have a living room connected to the kitchen, with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. I have the master bedroom, so I have a generally large room with my own bathroom. 

Zayn, Liam, and Louis all cram into one bedroom while Niall and Harry are in the last bedroom. 

It sounds a bit crammed but it fits really. The guys and I don't stay her for extreme amounts of time so we don't have much here, just basic living furniture, such as beds and couches, things like that. 

Liam and I make idle chitchat whilst waiting for the rest of the guys. The rest of the guys come and sit down at the bar we have in the kitchen so they can eat.  They're gonna be filming for most of today, so I won't see them until again until around four or so.