Chapter 10

Niall POV

Allie and I were sleeping in bed, when we woke up to the door of the flat slamming quite loudly. I slowly got up, and woke up Allie. I had a feeling this wasn't going to be pretty, whatever it was. 

"ALLISON ROSSALIND COWELL!", someone boomed. It sound like Uncle Simon. 

Allie scrambled out of bed, and she looks terrified. 

"No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No", she kept rambling. Did she think Uncle Simon found out about us? If he did, we are so screwed. There's no need to tell Allie that, though. She already knows, and is probably fearing the worst. 

"Coming!", she yells. 

She darts out of her room, and runs down the hall to greet her dad. 

I quickly fix my clothes, before going out to face the wrath of Uncle Simon. 

***

Allison POV

 I run down the hall, and immediatley see my dad sitting at the table with Katie, and wonder what is going on. Katie looks like a hot mess, because she is crying, but it almost looks fake. Dad is sitting there looking very stern, and he looks as if he is about to burst. 

I slowly sit down in the seat across from Dad. 

"Good morning, Father. What brings you here?" I ask him politely. 

He says nothing in return, just shows me photos of Niall and I out on dates we've been out at before. One of them is from the bar we were at last night. 

"What are these?" he asks. 

"Pictures..." I say, acting confused. Just then, Niall comes into the room, acting confused as well. 

"Niall. Sit", my dad says, pointing to the emty chair next to my own. 

He sits down, and greets my father. 

"These are photos the paparazzi took of you and the boys, Allison. Here are some of you and Niall, out at the London Eye. Here are some from two days ago, at a club. I thought we had discussed this, Allison", he says pointedly. 

"Father, Niall and I had been out enjoying ourselves in these photos", I say, pointing to the ones of Niall and I at the London Eye. "Liam, Zayn, Harry, and Louis all had plans that day, and Niall invited me to go see the London Eye with him. I had never been, so I agreed. Nothing happened between us."

I decided that our best option would be to blatantly lie about my relationship with Niall. My dad would have a stroke if he found out about everything. 

"What about these photos then, Allison? These are of you clearly drinking when I asked you not to", he says. The photos were of Niall and I taking shots last night. 

"That would be my fault, Uncle Simon. I asked her to come with me. It is my fault, and I take full responsibility", Niall says. 

"Alright. Let me ask this question then. Are you two dating?" Dad asks, and I see Katie's head shoot up, mischief in her eyes. 

"Yes, they are! I've seen them before!" Katie cries. 

"No! We aren't Father, I promise. Niall and I are not dating. We are just friends. Nothing more", I say, lying. It feels wrong and it hurts to say it, but I don't want to be in trouble with my Dad. 

"Is this true, Niall?" he asks. 

"Yes, it is true. Allie and I are not dating. We are just mere friends", Niall says, and it sounds wrong on his tongue. 

"But, you two are! I know it! I've seen you two together!" Katie cries, clearly  unhappy. 

I scoff. 

"We aren't dating! Niall and I are only friends. He's like my brother, I could never date him!" I say. 

"Well... alright", my dad says, clearly not buying it. "If you say nothing happened, then nothing happened. I have to go now, goodbye Allison, Niall. Let's go, Katie."

Dad and Katie get up from their seats and leave the flat. 

I sit up, and Niall and I go back to my room. I fall into my bed, and I put my hands over my head. 

"Thank God! I thought he was gonna blow or something!" I say. 

"No kidding! That was horrible!" Niall says, laying down next to me on the bed. 

"I honestly thought I was going to die", I say. 

Suddenly, Niall rolls onto me, but doesn't put any of his weight onto me. 

"You didn't mean that I'm like your brother, right?" he says huskily. 

"God, no! You're definitely not like a brother to me!" I say, confused. 

"Good, because then I wouldn't be able to do this", he says, and puts his lips on mine. 

I kiss him back, and he immediately deepens the kiss. 

I roll us over, then I pull away. 

"Not right now", I say breathlessly. 

"But Allie", he whines, and wraps his arms around me. 

"Niall", I whine back. 

I peck his lips, and Niall tries to deepen it, but I don't let him. 

He whines again, but doesn't try to kiss me. I rest my head on his chest, and he kisses my forehead. I'm so exhausted from everything with my dad that I fall asleep right there on top of Niall.