Chapter 12

Well, this is the final chapter. After this, there will be no epilogue. However, there will be a sequel. The sequel is already posted in My Works. Although nothing has been posted with in the book, of course. The sequel is called Still The One, but I will not be updating that book until later this month. 

Enjoy! 

Niall POV 

Taylor and Katie forced me to sit down at the table with them, and asked Allison to leave. Allison was skeptical, but went into her bedroom. 

"So, Niall. Did you know that you're girlfriend is everything you thought she was?" Taylor says. 

I don't know what they're going on about. 

They don't say anything else, but instead hand me something. 

Something that changes everything. 

Allison POV 

Taylor and Katie ask me to leave the room, and I go into my room, but I'm hesitant because I don't trust Taylor and Katie that much.

I'm sitting on my bed, doing nothing. It's only twelve in the afternoon, so I turn on the TV to watch Sherlock on BBC.

I only get through half an episode when Niall comes into the room, and he seems furious. He's holding some paper, but I can't tell what they are. 

"Niall, what's wrong?" I ask, trying to wrap my arms around his neck, but he pushes them off. 

"Have you ever cheated on me?", he says. 

"What?" I ask incredulously. I've never cheated Niall, let alone anyone. 

"Have you ever cheated on me?" he asks again, more slowly this time. 

"No, never! I have never cheated on you before! Where is this coming from?" I say. 

He shoves a couple of photos onto my lap, and I look at them. They're photos of Matty and I, hugging a few weeks ago. There's another of when Harry kissed me, too. 

"Niall, nothing happened! I don't know what Katie and Taylor told you, but I've never cheated on you", I say, trying to hug him. 

He shoves me away. 

"No. You cheated on me with two seperate people! One of them was my bandmates! You lied to me! We're done", he says, getting up from the bed and slamming his fist on my dresser, forcing the wood to bend and break. 

"Niall, wait! Please!" I say, crying. I get up from the bed and start to go after him, and he's putting on his shoes and grabbing his keys. I grab onto his arm, but he shakes it off and leaves the flat, slamming the door.

I fall to floor, and cry.

I don't know where to go. All of the boys are out with their girlfriends. I can't go to Perrie, Eleanor, or Danielle. They wouldn't understand. 

As a girl in extreme need of comfort, I go to the only person I can think of. 

My Dad. 

****

I drive to my dad's flat, puking up my guts on the way. I haven't had anything to eat for two days. 

My Dad always stuck up for me in the past.  When I was still in primary school, the other students would make fun of me for being deaf and my dad would always do something about it. He'd cheer me up. 

I know my dad hasn't been the World's Best Father, but he's my dad. He raised me after the accident. 

I walk up the stairs in the building, then knock on the door of my dad's flat.