Chapter 7

Allison POV

I knock on his door, because I really want to fix things. 

"Niall? Can we talk? Please?" I say. 

No answer. 

I try opening the door, but it's locked. 

"Niall? Please? I'm really sorry", I say. 

I hear him sigh, then he unlocks the door. 

I walk into the room, and see him sitting on his bed, pouting with his arms crossed and everything. 

I sit next to him on the bed, but I don't touch him or anything. I know he's really upset with me, and I don't want to make anything worse. He's already so upset as it is. 

"What do you want?" He asks annoyingly, rubbing a hand over his face. 

"I wanted to say I'm sorry. You're right. We should tell my dad. This has been going on for too long", I say. 

"I'm sorry, too. That was uncalled for, blowing up in your face", he says, and wraps his arm around my shoulder. I lean into him, and he kisses the top of my head. 

"So all is forgiven?" I ask. 

"Yeah. I'm really sorry, Allie", he says. 

"I'm really sorry, too", I say. 

I look up at him, and he kisses me. 

I kiss him back, and he immediately deepens the kiss. Niall has been really horny lately, and he keps trying to get it on. But, I'm still a **unicorn**, and I'm really nervous for anything to happen.

Still though, I moan in his mouth. Niall puts his hands on my hips, and I wrap my arms around his neck, bringing him closer. I bring my hands up to his hair, and pull on it slightly. He groans, and and positions us so I'm straddling his lap.

He starts to massage my hips, and moan slightly at his touch. He takes his lips off of mine, and starts kissing my jawline and neck. He gets to my sweet spot, and starts sucking and biting. I tilt my head to give him better access. After what I'm sure is the biggest love bite I've ever had, Niall goes back to kissing my lips. He takes his hands off of my waist, and puts his hands under my shirt, right under my bra. He stops kissing me, and looks at me, asking me permission. I think of what happened with Harry and if this is the right thing to do, but I'm too far gone to care. I love Niall. This is right. 

So I nod, and put my lips back on his. He takes my shirt off, and then proceeds to get to second base. I take my hands out of his hair and start to mess with the bottom of his shirt, touching his abs a bit. God, why does he have to have a six pack?  I run my fingers across the bottom of his chest, before completely take his shirt off to run my firngers over them again. 

What was a simple apology had turned into a serious turning point into our relationship. 

***

When I wake up the next morning, I'm wearing one Niall's shirt, and his arm is strapped around my waist. We're in his bed, and I immediately blush remembering last night. 

I turn in Niall's arms, and see he's still asleep. His cheeks are tinted with a deep pink color, and his lips are still swollen from the previous night. He's not wearing any shirt, and his hair is crazy messed up. I brush some of it off of his forehead, then trace his jawline with my fingertips. 

He slowly wakes up from this, and smiles. 

"Morning", he says, and kisses my lips, softly and sweetly. 

I smile into the kiss, but pull away after a few seconds. 

"Niall?" I ask. 

"Yeah?"

"I... I love you", I say. 

"I love you too, Allie", he smiles. 

I smile back, then kiss him again. 

I love Niall, and he loves me back. 

***

Taylor POV

That bitch. She ruined my relationship. She's a horrible, deaf, evil monster. She ruined my chances with Harry. She ruined my relationship, so I'll ruin hers.

"You ready?" I ask her.

"Yes", she grins.

"Good. Make the call", I order. 

She starts fake crying, then calls the one man who will help with everything.

Simon.

******

Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter, though it was a bit fast paced. 

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

I hope everyone understands when I say unicorn... 

MynameisLIZ