57

"Harder" Naomi instructed, "No Elliott, harder" she repeated growing tired of him not seeming to understand after her telling him repeatedly

Oh how she wished it was Theo instead, he always knew what she meant when she told him to do something.

"Okay!" Elliott grunted, repositioning himself

"Oh my god Elliott, I said harder"

"Fuck Elliott!" Naomi yelled growing tired of him, shoving him out of the way

"Shit, sorry Naomi, I didn't know I would be fixing your fucking shower today, I'm not a handyman remember"

"I know, I know but you need to push the shower head back into the cord harder or else it won't stay and none of us girls have the strength and I remembered that you're a guy and-" she said as she looked up at the shower-head which was slowly falling from its place and she knew Elliott had tried his hardest to push it back into the wall, but it just didn't want to stay

"Jheeze thanks for remembering that I'm a guy" Elliott said sourly, drying his hands as they were soaked from the leaky shower head which infact had just fallen onto the tiled bathroom floor, much to both of their disapproval

Huffing in frustration and just walking out the bathroom to go back into her own room since the sight of the shower did nothing but piss her off even more, Naomi continued as Elliott followed after her "No, I mean we don't exactly have the money for a repairman and the landlord will charge us a fuckton to get it repaired, and Joe, you know Liv's boyfriend - he's a construction worker and he literally left right before it broke to go back to his hometown and we didn't want to bother him to come back up, so I just thought why not get you to help whilst you're here?"

"Yeah, I'm not the guy for this, usually at the house the handyman, or should I say men are Andrew, and Theo, so unless you want to call Drew who's busy revising for multiple exams, your best bet is Theo and I know you two are still a bit weird with you only just becoming friends and all"

"Yeah, friends" she trailed off, "Well thanks for the help, I guess me and Tiana will be sharing the upstairs bathroom with Liv and Eliza then" she frowned, "One bathroom, for four girls, great, can my life get any better" she said sourly as firstly, the shower broke this morning, and secondly her witnessing Theo with his other girlfriend.

Checking the time on his phone, Elliott smiled trying to cheer Naomi up a bit, "Well I gotta head off now, I'm meeting up with someone"

"Oh my gosh who?" She said as her ears perked up at Elliott potentially having someone

"This girl from my law class. Everyone says she's an absolute bitch who - if vampires were real would be one as she no doubt would suck the life out of you for even looking at her wrongly, but my god she's one of the fittest girls I've ever seen and the shit I've heard about her in bed makes me want to risk it"

"Elliott you need to stop talking about women like that, I'm sure she's nice, probably just rude because she hears the shit guys like you say about her"

"I never said she wasn't nice, I'm just saying what everyone else says about her"

"Wait hold on, she's meeting up with you? So she wants to sleep with you? She wants to sleep with you when you talk about her like that?" Naomi clarified wondering who the hell this girl was