35

"Naomi, you need to calm the fuck down" Seb shouted over Naomi's incoherent cries for help, as he grabbed her arm, trying to anchor her to calm down

"GET-" she coughed, choking on a sob which left her lips, "OFF, JUST OFF" she screamed at him, tears running down her face.

"I'm sorry Nomi, I'm sorry for what I-" he apologised staring into her blood shot, fear filled pupils, as she blinked away the tears streaming down her face.

He wanted to apologise to her from last year, he didn't think tonight was going to be the night he finally saw her.

He came into Omar's car to pick up, as he usually does. He was already with Omar earlier on in the evening, but then he left to go and piss, whilst Omar spoke to a new customer being sent his way, but what he didn't expect was by the time he came back, that the new customer was sat in the passenger seat. So he entered the car as he normally would, but sitting in the back instead and that's when he found the person in the passenger seat to be the one and only Naomi. His Nomi.

Was she with Omar now? What happened to Theo?

Fuck, he missed her so much.

He fucked up last year and he wasn't the same after.

"STOP, JUST STOP" she screamed as Omar looked between the two of them, freaked the fuck out in his high state.

"NAOMI CALM THE FUCK DOWN" Seb shouted at her

Omar watched as Naomi gasped for air, clutching her chest, hyperventilating, slapping Seb's hand away everytime he reached for her. He saw how her whole body would go into hysterics when Seb actually managed to grab ahold of her.

It was as if she was ready to peel off the skin on her body in every place that Seb touched.

It was as if his touch alone, burned her, scorned her if you will - causing her to let out screams and cries of help.

He had no clue what the hell was going on.

He just wanted to have a smoke with her and then Seb came in and everything went from zero to one hundred real quick.

How could two of his customers make such a big scene in such a short amount of time?

"Ight, this shit sounds hella messy and I'm not here for it, I'm getting out. You two can talk about whatever this shit is about." Omar laughed lazily as he unlocked the car and opened his door.

Naomi felt the winter air hit her like a cold shower. Her body immediately went into survival mode and she yanked her door handle, letting out a breath of relief as it opened for her.

She pushed it open, not caring for how she handled the door, and pushed her body out of the smoke filled vicinity. Away from Seb's grasp.

Her legs were like jelly as she scrambled out of the Range Rover, tripping on the step, falling onto her hands and knees.

She scraped her hands on the damp concrete floor. Sucking in a breath at the pain which came from it.

Ignoring the burning pain, from her hands, which suddenly turned to ice as she turned her palms upwards, she tried to stabilise herself to get up.

Her hands were shaking. Red stained the bottom of them, as she saw the once smoothness of her palms, now ruined and jagged from the cut of the hard concrete floor.

Refusing to take any more time in analysing her cuts, Naomi managed to push one foot in front of the other and started to get a pace going, leading her into a sprint through the car park, back into the fair, as fast as she could.