12

Slowly unwrapping herself from Theo's embrace, Naomi crawled out of bed and walked down the hall to Tiana's room.

She didn't know what the time was or if Tiana was even awake, but she just wanted to be away from Theo right now.

Opening Tiana's door, Naomi found Tiana still wide awake, on her phone.

"You okay?" Tiana asked, looking up from her phone, noticing Naomi walk in

"No" she chocked out, now realising how much she was holding in.

Tiana ushered her to come into her bed.

"Just let it all out okay" Tiana reassured as Naomi climbed into her bed, crying.

The two of them lay there for a while in silence, only the sound of the rain continuing through the night and the early morning was heard, along with a couple of sniffles from Naomi.

"O-okay I'm ready" Naomi whispered

"Ready for what?" Tiana asked

"To tell you everything"

"Oh okay"

Naomi went in depth and told Tiana everything from her side of the story from the very beginning of her and Theo.

"Naomi" Tiana started

"I kinda already knew most of this" she admitted

"Elijah?" Naomi asked knowingly

"Elijah" Tiana confirmed, smiling

"You know, despite all of this, I have something that'll make you laugh" Tiana mentioned, trying to lighten the mood

"Oh god what is it?" Naomi shook her head, smiling

"When Elijah first found out about you and Theo, he kept asking me about you" Tiana started

"Like I mean all the time. So I obviously told him you're really nice and a good person and you're one of my best friends at uni."

"It was getting a bit odd, but I pushed it in the back of my head. But he still kept asking me about you and I started to get pissed, cause he was meant to be getting to know me. Why is he always asking me about you"

"So then one day I finally confronted him"

"Oh shit" Naomi added

"So I'm like do you like Naomi or something, because to me it seems like you're using me to get to her"

"I start yelling at him, getting so pissed off because he's there not saying anything. And I'm thinking what the fuck how can he like you, he's never even met you and you were with that other dickhead Seb at the time"

"Then he finally says 'god no baby, I'm looking out for Theo'" she laughed, mimicking Elijah's voice

"I bet you were so confused" Naomi commented

"Yes! So I'm like looking out for Theo? Theo as in dirty blonde hair, six foot two, plays football, lives in my flat? The same Theo who argues with Naomi twenty four seven"

"And he's sat there like a goofball, nodding his head, not explaining shit"

"And I start laughing saying that you and Theo don't even like eachother, you argued all of first year, and then he finally says 'Well...' and I'm like what? And he explained everything from Theo's point of view and how Elijah and Ollie basically forced him to tell them about you"

"Wow" Naomi laughed, not realising how much impact her and Theo had on not only them two, but their whole friendship group. "Also, Tiana I don't think Elijah would give up a girl like you for me" Naomi smiled