26

Slipping out of the shower, leaving Theo in a daze, Naomi got redressed and left his house. She didn't know she was going to do that. She never planned on, but fuck she was happy she did.

She couldn't help but feel her pussy pulse as she bit her lip at the sound of Theo's moans still echoing in her head after what she had just done.

Fuck, what was she doing? She was late.

She needed to leave now.

She was meeting up with Liv.

As she was walking into town, she smiled at her phone. A message from Theo had just come through.

Theo - Was I just dreaming or did that actually just happen

Naomi - It happened

Theo - Fuck, come back over baby

Naomi - Can't, I'm busy

Theo - Busy doing what? You managed to fit in giving me a blowjob pretty easily

Naomi - Well I did say I would treat you, didnt I? But I'm meeting Liv so I can't come back over

Theo - ...typing

Naomi quickly turned her phone on silent as she had managed to find the cafe Liv had told her to meet her at.

It felt like ages since she had spoken to her. They were so close in first year and now they barely saw each other. Well not only Liv, Naomi barely saw anyone besides Theo anymore. With the odd times she'd see Tiana, Aimee, Elijah and Ollie, she wouldn't see anyone else.

Literally, where even was Eliza half the time. Where were Charlie, Drew and Elliot.

She knew Theo lived in a house with Charlie, Elliot, Drew, Cap, Morgan, Jack and Daniel, but she hadn't seen them once since bonfire night, the exception of Halloween. Obviously for the reason of not wanting to bait out that she was in the house with Theo, but besides that, she hadn't seen them on campus, or even at her house. It was like they didn't spend a whole year living together last year and it was a bit sad for her to think of loosing her friendships withe these people because she had so much on her plate.

She definitely needed to have a whole group meet up soon because this was ridiculous, term one was done in what? A week?

Shit, term one was finished in a week and that week was already planned out. It was filled with assessments of group presentations, deadlines for reports and essays.

Naomi was literally going to be in her room for the entirety of next week, trying to get everything finished.

"Naomi!" Liv called out, beckoning her over to the table in the corner of the cafe, where she sat at a table, waiting for her.

"Well it's nice to see you" Liv laughed as Naomi sat down, "I feel like I haven't seen you in ages"

"Yeah I know" Naomi sighed

"Where have you been? We literally live in the same house and I literally see you make breakfast probably once a week and then you disappear"

"Uni happened i guess" Naomi quickly answered, hoping that would be a good enough answer, when she knew she should of thought of a good excuse before she came to meet Liv. What was she meant to say, that she had been spending all her time with the boy she argued with in first year and she literally just sucked his dick around ten minutes ago.

"Hmm... you sure it's not something to do with Theo?" Liv teased, giving up on waiting for Naomi to tell her everything. She barely saw her anymore, if Theo was the reason for that, then she wanted to know. She didn't want to find out basically at the end of the year like in first year, right in the middle of the mess.