1. 𝘑𝘈𝘗𝘈𝘕..??

THE HEROES

NEW YORK CITY, KINETIKA AGENCY MAIN TOWER

"Good morning to my favorite hero!" Benji greeted as he strolled into the number one hero's office with two coffee cups in one hand and a bunch of papers in the other. Y/n suppressed a grin and glanced up to look at the cheerful blond, he was always so damn happy in the mornings. But that wasn't a bad thing, it helped cheer up the stressed young hero.

Ever since she became the youngest hero to become number one in the US, she's been stressed beyond imagination. I mean anyone would be if they became a whole country's symbol of freedom at the age of 21. It has now gone a year ever since she became number one and she has already done a lot for her country, not to mention what she did as a hero before becoming number one.

"Good morning Benji," She answered, suppressing a yawn. The boy smiled sympathetically while he sat down and handed Y/n her coffee, she thanked him and sighed. "So what do you have for me today?" She asked. Benji shuffled in his seat and he looked through the papers in hand. "There we go! It says here that you have an important meeting this evening that you must attend.."

Y/n looked up with a puzzled expression. "With who?" She squinted while sipping away at her drink, Benji pressed his lips into a tight line and cringed. "It's the president of the hero public safety commission..." He mumbled, Y/n groaned and leaned back into her seat. Benji smiled at her with pity in his eyes.

"Please tell me that Killian won't be there as well..." She grumbled as she stared at the ceiling, hoping it would fall on her so that she wouldn't have to talk to him. Killian was the vice president. He hated her guts and she hated his. He thought she was reckless and she thought he was too strict. The cycle went on. "Yeah he will, apparently it's really important and you can't delay it." The boy added. "I don't wanna see his face.." She whined like a toddler making her friend chuckle.

"I know you don't but you have to.." He sighed. "Why couldn't he let the president go alone or something..." She grumbled loudly as she spun around in her office chair. Benji shrugged. "According to the papers I have here, it's an S class meeting." Y/n lunged from her chair at her friend's words, the coffee almost making a reappearance from her stomach. "S class?? I've never been to an S class before, just how important is this-" Y/n paused mid sentence and let out a huge gasp.

"What if they're planning on stripping me from the number one title because I wasn't good enough for the position?" She muttered nervously as she paced around her office, Benji scoffed at her statement. "I'll strip them of their lives if they do that. Besides, you're a great hero Y/n! They'd be idiots to let such an amazing hero like you go!" His words comforted Y/n and she returned back to her seat.

"Hm.. I guess... Thanks for the coffee Benji, and the comforting words too. Oh and good luck with your paper on current crime rates." Y/n said as she collected herself and sat straight. The blond rolled his eyes at her statement. "Yeah, yeah. Good luck with your meeting with Mr. Annoying President and Mr. Even More Annoying Vice President. Want me to get you some flowers to give them this time too?"

Her eyes widened as she was reminded of the first time she met the president and vice president in person. She had brought flowers with her because she thought it was a polite thing to do, but it turned out to be extremely awkward. "I was trying to be polite, Benji!" She huffed, but Benji only laughed. "Yeah sure.."

Y/n crumbled a paper and threw it at the boy, who in turn dodged it. "Remind me why I haven't fired your annoying ass yet?" She groaned, Benji grinned and made a kissy face. "It's because you love me~" He said in a sing-song voice. "Benjamin I will hurl this table at you I swear to god." The boy giggled and shut the door behind him as he headed back to his own office.