35. 𝘐𝘔 𝘎𝘌𝘛𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘚𝘏 𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘌

(A/N: Info on Charlie has been added to the supporting cast files!)

Y/n was sitting down, with one leg dangling and the other hugged to her chest, on a building looking down on the two men. Wind caressed her skin when she hopped down the two story building and landed on her feet. She dusted off the white suit and walked towards them. They stood in a triangle now, both of the men staring at Y/n. "What the fuck?" Bakugou broke the silence. It was clear that he was mad, and definitely confused, but a part of him was also incredibly glad that she was alive and slightly proud that she made it out by herself. Y/n gave him a look. "Stay calm. Anger makes you stupid Dynamight, and stupid gets you killed."

"Are you calling me stupid?!" He responded, and she rolled her eyes. "Of course. You escaped. Not rescued. I underestimated your intelligence my dear, I apologise." Maneater murmured. "Excuse me?" "What the fuck?" Both Y/n and Bakugou said, staring with offended glares. Maneater sighed. "Well. Now that we're all here, I want what's mine." Y/n scoffed. "First of all, I don't belong to you." She stalled. "Yeah exactly. Sexist little shit." Bakugou spoke up, making her smile slightly.

"Second of all, you won't be able to take me without a fight." Maneater smirked at her response. "Of course. I wouldn't even dream of it. A strong queen like you going down without a fight? Laughable." He chuckled. "Yeah.. laughable.. very.." Y/n mumbled. As a show of power, Y/n let the (colour) energy surge through her and into her palm. When Maneater and Bakugou were both ready and in a fighting stance, Y/n suddenly turned. The energy in her palm shot to her feet instead, and she leapt towards Bakugou, grabbed his hand, and bolted away.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Bakugou panted for air as the two of them sprinted away from the villain. "Listen I hate running from a fight as much as you do but I have a plan and it doesn't include fighting him today. So please, just follow me and fucking run!" She yelled, pulling him away from the large tentacle that slammed the concrete inches away from them. Even though Bakugou was filled with confusion, he trusted Y/n's plan because if she was running for her life from a fight then the plan must be solid. "Oh shi-" She yelped when the ground beneath them opened up and turned into a circular portal.

Y/n wrapped herself around Bakugou to absorb the impact of the fall and grunted when the landed. "Ugh.. that hurt.." She grumbled, pulling herself to her feet. "You didn't have to do that dumbass.. Are you okay?" He asked, she nodded. "I'm fine. Now I have a little extra energy-" The two of them were startled by the sounds of cars honking when they stood up. "Where the hell are we?-" Y/n asked, but was interrupted when she felt Bakugou's arm snake around her waist and pulled her to his toned chest to prevent a speeding car from hitting her. Her eyes were wide when she lost her footing and placed her palm on his chest.

"In the middle of Tokyo traffic I recon.." Bakugou answered, the vibrations from his voice were felt by Y/n. She pulled away her face from his body and looked around to see all the cars speeding past. Her head whipped to the abandoned motorcycle next to them, getting lifted by a tentacle. Her eyes met with Maneater's angry ones for a split second before she pulled away from Bakugou and grabbed him to run again. "Come on! He's behind us!"

A truck appeared in front of the speeding duo and they let go of each other. Bakugou used hit explosions to blast himself and jump over the truck while Y/n slid beneath it. "Where did he go?!" She yelled to Bakugou through the honking noises. He shook his head to indicate that he didn't know and wrapped his hand around Y/n's before pulling her along to an alley away from the traffic. Bakugou ran ahead of her, with her following along. While running, he put his foot down, but instead of hard concrete his foot met with air and they both cursed as they fell through a portal again.

The two groaned simultaneously when they landed on– and shattered– a glass table. Their ears were met with incredibly loud music and cheering. All around them people were jumping and dancing with drinks in hand, and barely anyone paid them mind. They pulled themselves up and tried to move through the crowds to at least find out where Maneater sent them. Y/n observed the signs, it was a foreign language to her, but that didn't mean that she couldn't identify it, just that she couldn't read it. "Katsuki!" She yelled, he squeezed her hand to show her that he heard her.