11. 𝘞𝘌𝘓𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘌 𝘉𝘈𝘊𝘒

THE HEROES

"Oh my god are you okay? Where did you go? Why are you here?" Y/n asked, taking hurried steps towards Midoriya who chuckled nervously. "I should be asking you that heh..." He replied, referring to her first question and giving her a welcoming side hug. "Kacchan! I hope that you're working well with L/n!" He beamed, extending his hand to shake Bakugou's. Bakugou rolled his eyes and walked past him. "No. She's a pain in the ass." He grunted.

"Has he always been like this..?" Y/n sighed, staring at him as he walked in front of them and out of earshot. "He was worse.." Midoriya muttered to himself, but Y/n heard him. "Worse?!" She whisper-shouted, her eyes wide. "Uhm no no no I mean he has his moments you know but he's a good person I swear-" "Will you two hurry the fuck up?!" "Please don't tell him I said this.." Midoriya whispered before the two picked up the pace and followed Bakugou.

"I don't know why that information was so shocking to me... Right. So what's up with you? Why'd you disappear?" She spoke up as they made their way to the car that was supposed to take them back to Bakugou's agency. "I'll.. I'll tell you later.." Midoriya mumbled, fiddling with the green fabric of his hero suit. Y/n squinted, suspicious at Midoriya's behavior, but she didn't mention anything again. Once they reached the car she raised her eyebrows in disbelief at the sight of the car.

"Seriously Bakugou? A convertible? This screams 'come assassinate me', couldn't you have picked a better car? One with a roof perhaps?" She commented with an amused smirk. "Oh shut up, I didn't choose the damn thing! And it's still Dynamight to you! Now get in the fucking car.." "Whatever Bakugou." He only glares at her response, slamming the car door behind him. "Don't worry L/n, I'm sure the ride is entirely safe.." Midoriya added, climbing into the backseat.

Y/n shrugged, getting into the front passenger seat right next to Bakugou. "I'm just sayin', we all know what happened with a certain president.." She muttered to herself as she shut the door. No one appeared to have heard her remark, thankfully. As Bakugou drove, Y/n noticed a few cars following them. "Hey, why are they following us?" She spoke up. "Safety, they're from the commission!" Midoriya replied, shouting through the wind. 'That's a bit overboard..' She thought, staring back at the cars behind them.

As soon as they entered the city, the shouts and cheers of crowds were heard. "What the fuck..?" Bakugou muttered. "They're your welcoming crowd, everyone in Japan was on edge during your fight in New York so they're very glad that you two are back safely. There's also the fact that people want to see you two together heh.." Midoriya laughed nervously, eyeing the huge crowds that were being parted by police so that they could pass.

Midoriya and Y/n both cheerfully waved at the crowds while Bakugou continued to drive forwards, barely even bothering to glance at the masses of cheering fans. People were taking pictures of the trio, trying to sneak a shot of Y/n and Bakugou interacting with each other. Ever since the interview got published, the relationship concept that the commission made became a pretty big hit among both Japanese and American fans.

Although there were jealous fans from both Bakugou and Y/n's sides, ones who either wanted to date the heroes themselves or wanted the heroes to be with someone else. But thankfully there were more supporters than haters, which is not that usual in unlikely relationships like this one.

While driving through the crowds, Y/n felt her phone vibrate. She looked down to see an alert from one of the commission agents that they've been working with. It said something along the lines of 'you're supposed to be in a relationship, act like it.'. 'Rude..' She thought while passing the phone to Bakugou, who had stopped to wait for the police to part more of the road.

His eyes twitched, whether it was in annoyance or anger was unknown. He quickly grabbed Y/n's hand and placed a peck on it, Y/n smiled, trying her best to play her part. The crowd cheered for them, happy at the small interaction. She looked down at her phone, another message. 'More'. She let out a deep sigh and nudged Bakugou, he turned back towards her, biting back an annoyed insult.

Her gaze met his for a split second before she placed her hand on his cheek and kissed him. Midoriya, who wasn't looking in their direction, glanced towards them to see why the crowds were so excited. Upon the sight he turned strawberry red and looked away quickly, trying his best to respect their privacy even though hundreds of eyes were still staring and taking pictures of the two.

They pulled away, both flustered from the publicity of their actions. The two quietly recalled their first kiss, 'at least that one was only seen by one person..' they both thought. The road was finally clear enough to drive through, and they took off as quickly as possible. While driving back to the agency, Y/n traced the lining on her suit, her mind wandering from the kiss to her fight with Venom and the bomb.

'I underestimated how dangerous these people were, I didn't think that they'd try to blow up one of the most crowded places in the city just to ruin my reputation. It wasn't even to kill me..' "Wake the fuck up." Bakugou grumbled, snapping her out of her thoughts. "What..?" She muttered, clearly annoyed.

"We're here, so get up." He yelled, walking away from the car. Midoriya shook his head, opening the door for Y/n and stretching his hand out towards her. They were in an empty garage in the agency, so Y/n could glare at Bakugou to her heart's content. She accepted Midoriya's hand and thanked him. While they walked through the agency, employees bombarded them with information. Papers of the group's possible current locations, sightings, casualties and more.

Y/n sighed when they finally reached Bakugou's office. She laid out the papers on Bakugou's desk, Bakugou following suit and doing the same. "L/n.. Will you come with me on patrol later? I need to talk to you." Midoriya spoke up while the two were sorting the new files. "Umh, sure.." Y/n replied after a few seconds, suspicious of the way he was acting. "Kacchan, do you want to join us?" "Fuck no. I'll stay here to clear my thoughts, I don't want to be involved in you two's suicidal shenanigans.."

"Whatever..." Y/n muttered, getting back to scanning the documents for any important information.

'I wonder what he wants..' She thought.