3. 𝘊𝘈𝘕𝘕𝘐𝘉𝘈𝘓𝘚, 𝘠𝘈𝘒𝘜𝘡𝘈, 𝘒𝘐𝘋𝘚 & 𝘉𝘜𝘎𝘚

THE HEROES

"Finally decided to arrive huh?" Y/n asked, mocking Bakugou's tone from their earlier meeting. She was sitting on one of the chairs in his office with the villain files in hand. Y/n had been waiting for him to return to his office after she left him alone in the meeting room. "What the fuck are you doing in my agency? And in my office?" Bakugou hissed, standing in front of her angrily.

Y/n crossed her legs and looked him in the eyes. "I was assigned to stay here until the foreseeable future. And for the office, I'm here to discuss the villains in the files that we've just received." She explained with a smile, giving him an innocent little glance. He rolled his eyes, making his way to his desk. "Why don't you go to your own office or some shit.." He grumbled. She raised her eyebrows and stared at him. "Yeah sure. I'll just book a flight to New York."

Bakugou growled in frustration and pinched the top of his nose. "Fuck off.. So what the hell are we dealing with?" He asked. Y/n sighed, spreading out all the papers on his desk. "The leader; Maneater. Real name unknown. His quirk, same as his name, lets him obtain an exact copy of any quirk by ingesting the original user's DNA. He can use multiple copied quirks at the same time and can keep those quirks for as long as he wants. One of the things that make him pretty dangerous is that he possesses a weird type of hunger that he can only satisfy by eating.. Humans.."

They both cringed, staring at the picture of the man. You wouldn't think that he'd be into that type of stuff from his looks alone, I mean he looked like your usual attractive neighbour with his shabby black hair and dark eyes. The only tell was his fang-like canines. Y/n also noticed a small snake tattoo on his neck. "You're telling me we have a damn cannibal on our hands?" Jeered the blond.

"Seems like it. Next up are his pawns. We have Chain, real name is Haruki Takashiro. His quirk lets him grow chains from his body that he can manipulate, but if they're broken or detached they will disappear. Apparently he's had a history with a few gangs, there are also rumours that he comes from an important Yakuza family." "Well he sure as hell looks like it." Scoffed Bakugou, glaring at the pierced and tattood redheads picture.

"Right. There's also Phantom, whose real name is Reia Yurei. As her name suggests, she's basically a ghost. Phasing, possession and illusions are her abilities. And from the info that we have on her, she's pretty young. She faked her death when she turned 16 and has been of the streets ever since, but now she's a restorationer." There were no snide remarks for this one, they both stayed silent. It's sad to see such a young kid turn to villainy so soon.

"Go on.." Bakugou muttered after a while. "Right.. The last one is Venom, or Shiro Tsuchigumo. Her quirk gives her the abilities of a spider. She can create webs, venom, spider limbs and all that. Her sight, speed and strength are also better than a normal human being's. We still don't know her motivation for becoming a villain though." "Cannibals, Yakuza, children and bugs. And I have to work with you the whole time? Fucking great."

"Yeah I'm sure working with a top hero is comparable with dealing with a cannibal. Give me a fucking break Dynamight." Y/n sighed, standing up from her chair and walking towards Bakugou's window to stare at the view (and to avoid looking him in the eye). "Tsk. I can't believe they sent you here. I could take these little shits by myself alone." He fumed, slamming his fist against the table. "Sure. Well your country and friend asked for my help and now I'm here. If you have any complaints, tell the president of the commission and quit bitching and moaning about it to me."

"My friend? Who the fuck are you talking about?" Bakugou shot up from his chair and walked over to Y/n, harshly grabbing her forearm and forcing her to look at him. "I'm talking about Deku you moron. Let go of me before you regret it." She said, (colour) energy starting to spark from her forearm where Bakugou gripped her. "Regret it? The fuck are you going to do? Y'know what, meet me in the training room in five minutes. No hero suits, just me, you and our quirks. I wanna see why the hell that nerd relied on your shitty ass."