Character info :

Jeon jungkook

Jeon jungkook

Royal blood vampire

Became immortal at the age of 23.

Vampire age 150 years.

The only royal blood vampire to exist.

Lives in the vampire castle with his family.

Short tempered beast.

Kim taehyung

Male omega

No one knows about his family and where abouts.

The most fragile and innocent being.

Loves everyone with heart.

Hates violence.

So these are taehyung and jungkook in this book. The other characters will be seen as the story progress.

Now to some important facts about the creatures in this book...........

Vampires :

*They are supernatural beings who are immortal.

*The only way to kill them is to attack there heart.

*Vampires can mate who ever they want.

*vampires can survive a week without drinking blood.

*They have fangs to drink blood.

*They have the ability to teleport and can move very fast.

Werewolfs :

*They are supernatural beings who can shift inbetween human and wolf forms.

*There are the alphas(orange eyes),betas(green eyes) and omegas(blue eyes) in the werewolfs.

*Alphas are the upper class and the strongest. Betas are the second strongest while omegas are the weakest.

*male omegas can get pregnent.

*Werewolfs are mortal beings.

*They have destined mates whom they can sense by scent.

☆Royal blood vampires(pitch black eyes with red in them):

*They are the most powerful among vampires.

*They are stronger than any other supernatural being.

*They have senses higher than any other creatures.

*They are the only ones that has the ability to turn another super natural being to a vampire.

*A royal blood vampires voice is as powerful as the commanding voice of a trueblood alpha.

*They are immortal and the only possible way to kill them is to stab their heart with the divine dagger which is made of the blood and bones of the first ever vampire.

☆Trueblood alpha (red eyes):

*They are the next powerful creatures next to royal blood vampires.

*They have the commanding voice that can make any other creature under them to submit.

*The only way to kill them is to stab them with the silver dagger.

☆Heat :

It is the state when an omega is ready to be mated. Heats last for a day or two. It comes in 2 times an year. Omegas in heat are mostly controlled by there wolf.

☆Rut :

It is the state when an alpha or a trueblood is ready for mating. Ruts last for a week. It comes once an year. Alphas in rut can only be satisfied by their mate but can be calmed by other wolfs.

Some betas have heat and some has rut.

So that was it. If there is anything else i will note them in the chapters.

Hope you will like this book.

BORAHAE................💜💜💜💜💜💜💜