25.The acceptance :

New chapter......
Seojoon stood before taehyungs room. He was nervous, his feet kept tapping on the floor displaying his nervousness. He was here, before the omega boys room for a mission according to him. He was here to invite taehyung for a date. He had previously conveyed his liking to the omega boy for going out on dates with him and taehyung had not rejected him. This gave him hope to ask the omega boy to spend a date with him. 

Seojoon took a deep breath and knocked on taehyungs door. A minute went by and the room door opened revealing taehyung who was looking cute as hell. The boy looked like he had just woken up from a nap. His hair in all direction. His lips pouty and face puffy. His clothes dish lived. Overall, he was looking so cute that the view made seojoons heart flutter.

“o-oh Hyung, I didn’t expect you to be here.” taehyung said making seojoon to scratch the back of his neck.

“Tae I……do you mind if I take you to somewhere?” seojoon asked making taehyung to look at him with a questioning gaze.

“Is it a d-date?” he asked making seojoon to smile and nod his head. the omega boy smiled at him and nodded his head.

“Ok Hyung, I will come with you” hearing taehyung seojoon couldn’t help but to lung forward to hug the omega but he stopped midway knowing very well that him and taehyung haven’t reached the stage where they could show physical affection freely. He just ruffled the youngers hair and smiled at him.

“Be ready at 7 in the evening tae. I will make this date worth it.” The Trueblood stated with certainty making taehyung to smile at the Trueblood. His respect for the older was increasing day by day.

Seojoon and taehyungs date was the hot topic of the Kim mansion. All the family members were excited for the date except one. Jungkook was burning from inside. His love is going out with someone else but he couldn’t do anything. That’s what he thought. He had the opportunity but he deliberately shoved it away. Now he must suffer the consequences. The only comfort he got was from Jimin. The vampire boy knew exactly what Jungkook was feeling. Thus, he remained with the older. Guiding him on how to win over taehyung.

Coming to the elders of the house Namjoon and jin were happy for his son while daehyun was happy for his precious taebear for finding happiness in his mate but when it came to sunmi, she felt that something was not right. Don’t get her wrong taehyung being happy and being with his mate is making her so much happy but her own son being done and not in his usual self is affecting her. She knew that something was off with Jungkook and Jimin. Among all these she didn’t fail to check on her little vampire boy. Jimin and Jungkook both were similar in their behaviours nowadays. Both were sad and depressed and always with each other. She was curious and concerned on what happened to both her boys. She decided to confront them because she couldn’t stand her children being sad.

Sunmi entered Jungkook’s room as in the guest room of the Kim mansion. She saw Jungkook splayed on the bed staring at the ceiling while Jimin sat on the chair besides the bed. Both where deep in thoughts that they failed to notice the new presence inside the room.

“What are you thinking so deep” sunmi asked snapping both the vampires out of their trance.

“Mom when did you get in” Jungkook asked and sat up on his bed making space for sunmi to sit beside him. The older woman sat beside Jungkook while smiling at Jimin.

“Now tell me. What is it that is bothering both my boys. I know that the two of you are not yourself lately.” She said making Jimin and Jungkook to stare at each other.

“it’s nothing mom we are just having a boys crisis. Fight Jimin “Jungkook said to Jimin who nodded his head.

“Hmm very well then I think this doesn’t have anything to do with tae and seojoon?” she asked and Jungkook felt like his breathing getting stopped. How does she know him very well.

“h-how do you know?” Jungkook asked and sunmi chuckled. 

“I am your mother kook and I have seen both of you grow in front of me. I know you two very well more that you yourself. “She said gesturing to Jungkook and Jimin. Both the vampires looked at each other and smiled.

“I-I have something to tell you.” Jimin said and Jungkook’s eyes widened in realisation, the younger was going to expose him.

“Jimin no..’Jungkook said making Jimin to shake his head. 

“Why Hyung. Let her know. Then she can help you. Or else you will just mourn over here and you will lose him” Jimin said and sunmi looked at Jungkook.

“What is it kook? Tell me the truth. I don’t want you to hide anything from me.” She said and Jungkook gulped before nodding his head.

“Mom I……I love taehyung….” He said and sunmi smiled at him making Jungkook confused.

“Why are you smiling? Aren’t you disgusted by me?” he asked and sunmi flicked his forehead making Jungkook groan and rub his head.

“I am your mother you idiot. How can I be disgusted by you?” she asked and Jungkook felt a wave of relief wash over him. He thought that his mother will be ashamed and disgusted by him after knowing that he has feelings for taehyung.

“I love you kookie. You are my son. I will not judge you for anything. I am sure that you won’t take a wrong decision in your life.” She said and Jungkook wanted to correct her. He did take a terrible decision which made him lose his love to another person. He regretted it the most and is still regretting it. He felt a part of him getting happy hearing his mothers words. He feared of being judged for loving a werewolf boy who is decades younger than him. He feared that his family will loath him. But now hearing his mother he felt relived.

“Mom…I love him but I hurt him.” Jungkook said and sunmi frowned at that.

“What did you do kook?” she asked and Jungkook took a deep breath before explaining how he rejected taehyung, how he realised his love for the younger and how he regrets rejecting the younger.

“You really are a fool kook” sunmi said making Jimin to chuckle earning him a glare from Jungkook.

“Mom I am serious. What do I do now? “He asked desperately holding on to his mother’s hands.

“What is there to do now? Now you just sit here and watch how seojoon and tae become a cute lovely couple.” She said teasingly earning a gasp from Jungkook.

“NO…. they can’t be together. I love him mom. I want him with me till the rest of my life.” Jungkook was now desperate. His eyes showed how much he longed for the younger omega. He needed the younger with him. He can’t stand the younger being with someone other than him.

“You love him but you lost the chance to be with him when you rejected him kook “sunmi said and Jungkook’s face morphed from desperation to sadness.

“I…. i love him mom…” Jungkook said now hugging his mother and burying his face in her neck. Sunmi could feel her shoulder getting wet. She realised her son was crying. The great royal blood vampire jeon Jungkook was crying for an omega boy. She patted his back while hugging him.

“It’s ok kookie. You need to express your love for tae and win his heart sweety. No one else can do anything other than you. He needs to feel your love and choose you over seojoon. We can’t force him to be with you if he chooses seojoon, his destined mate.” She said and Jimin smiled at sunmi. She was a good mother. A mother who understands her children.

After the emotional breakdown of Jungkook sunmi left the room without saying anything. Jungkook curled up on the bed burying his face in his pillow while Jimin left the older alone. He himself needed time to heal. The time to heal his broken heart…………

Hey my readers.......

After a long break i am here. Sorry for not uploading often. Life is busy nowadays.

This chapter didn't have much happening in it but please wait for other chapters in the future which will be good enough for you guys to read.

Hope you guys liked this chapter.........

Until we meet again..........

BORAHAE......💜💜💜💜💜💜💜