16.Competitive vampires :

New chapter.....

It was the next morning and the first one to wake up in the jeon mansion was jungkook. The royal blood was so eager to meet the others and make his plan work.

The first one he met was his mother and told her how he wanted to visit the carnival along with her. And his plan was a huge success because she invited everyone in the family to go together,including a certain omega for whom he made the plan.

Jungkook was waiting in the living room while his feet tapped the floor. Soon he heard laughter coming from the stairs. He looked up there only to be met with the sight of Jimin along with taehyung. Both laughing at probably some joke the vampire boy would have cracked. Jungkook couldn't help but to poke his tongue on his cheek. He didn't know the reason but he really hated the sight of Jimin and Taehyung together.

"Good morning kook hyung." Jimin said, dragging Jungkook out of his thoughts. The royal blood blinked his eyes and looked at the younger before clearing his throat.

"Good morning jimin" he then shifted his gaze from jimin to the omega boy who stood besides the vampire holding his hand.

"Are you free today?" Jungkook asked Taehyung, who instantly looked at him. The omega fiddled with his fingers before speaking.

"Y-yes I am. W-why did you ask?" He whispered in a small voice audible for the two vampires.

"The carnival started 3 days ago and I was planning to visit there with everyone and as you can see this family includes you so technically you should come with us." He said in a single breath while his gaze was still firm on the omega boy.

"Uhmm...eomma d-din't say anything to me" the omega boy said, making jungkook roll his eyes.

"I talked with her just a few minutes ago. She will tell you soon. "Hearing the older taehyung nodded his head.

"When are we leaving hyung?" It was now Jimin who asked the question.

"Probably noon," Jungkook said and continued to gaze at Taehyung who was shifting uncomfortably in his position.

"Oh then we have time to visit yeonjun" jimin said and jungkook swore in mind that if he could do it. He would definitely kill yeonjun and his brother. He hated those two from their childhood.

"You cannot go. I think appa and hoseok hyung along with yoongi hyung will come back soon. Go to your rooms and get ready. We will leave as soon as they come back." He said making taehyung to pout while jimin nodded his head.

"I am sorry taetae. We will visit him some other time ok." Jimin said and ruffled taehyung's hair who nodded his head still not looking up at the royal blood who was staring at him the whole time.

"Lets go and get ready hmm" jimin said and pulled taehyung along with him upstairs.

"Ughh....these little shits." Jungkook mentally cursed the vampire boys who were after a certain beautiful omega.

The long wait was over for Jungkook when all the family members came down to the main door all dressed up for the carnival. He didn't intend to do it but his eyes were instantly captured by the beautiful omega boy standing near his mother while smiling happily to jimin. He couldn't get enough words to describe how the omega boy looked. He was looking so ethereal and beautiful,like an angel he must say.

 He was looking so ethereal and beautiful,like an angel he must say