18.The astonishing moment :

New chapter.....
Taehyung sat himself on the couch in the living room,skipping through channels to watch. He was bored of being at home. He had looked for Jimin but couldn't find the vampire boy. Weird to say he didn't find anyone at the mansion. That's how he brought himself to the couch to watch something.

As he was busy skipping channels he heared footsteps coming down the stairs. He lifted his head up to see jungkook coming down wearing his normal clothes. The royal blood didn't bare a glance to the omega boy and went inside the kitchen. Taehyung didn't know why but suddenly he started to feel so much conscious. He side glanced at the older inside the kitchen seeing he was drinking water from the fridge. Taehyung gulped seeing the water spill and glide through the olders throat to his chest. He gulped and brought his thighs together feeling a weird sensation.

Soon Jungkook finished drinking water and put the bottle back inside the fridge. Seeing the older coming out of the kitchen, Taehyung snapped his head back to the TV,pretending to watch a boring show. He panicked seeing Jungkook approaching the couch through his side view.

"Move to the side pretty," Taehyung heard and snapped his head up looking at the older.

"Huh..." that was all Taehyung could utter,staring at the older dumbfoundedly.

"I said move to the side" Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded his head moving to the other end of the couch. He was sure that Jungkook called him pretty but the older one wasn't faced by that, making Taehyung frown internally.

The both boys sat in the living room in a comfortable silence. Taehyung was the one to break the silence and turn to the older.

"W-where did eomma and others go?" Taehyunh asked to the older who turned to him. Now staring at him with a certain look which Taehyung couldn't decipher.

"They went to a meeting.'' The royal blood said and continued to stare at the omega who gulped nervously.

"O-ok" Taehyung said and turned to the TV but soon he felt a hand snake around his waist.

The omega boy flinched and looked to his side to see jungkook smirking at him.

"What happened,pretty?" Jungkook asked and taehyung wasn't able to reply because he was in a daze. He could feel the warmth of the hand wrapped around his waist. Seeing the younger boy's dazed state, Jungkook spoke again.

"I think i like you pup" the royal blood said and taehyung swore that he was hallucinating. Why on earth would jeon jungkook the royal blood vampire like him and confess that to him. Taehyung panicked and tried to wiggle out of Jungkook's hold, making the older to only tighten it more.

"It is true pup. I like you for a long time."he said and leaned closer to taehyung who panicked.

"K-koo,w-what are you saying?" He asked in confusion and surprise visible by his facial features.

"I said the truth, pup. I like you and I want you to be with me for the rest of my life."he said and taehyung could only gulp. What was happening? Jungkook likes him and wants to spend his whole life with him.

"K-koo i think its a b-ba....." before the younger could finish he felt lips on his own. The older was kissing him. Taehyung froze on his spot, his hands resting in his lap and his eyes stared at the olders closed ones in a daze.

But soon,like snapped from a dream taehyung started kissing back the older. His hands hesitantly wrapping around the olders neck. This made jungkook tighten his hold aroumd the younger. Soon he brought the younger into his lap sucking and biting the youngers lips greedily. Taehyung tried to match with the olders kissing but failed miserably. Jungkook continued to suck and bite on the youngers lips,soon invading his mouth with his tounge. The kiss continued for so long that taehyung was completely breathless. He could feel his body tremble. His hands shaking. It was his first time kissing a person and that too his one and only koo.

Soon jungkook broke thr kiss and dived for taehyungs neck earning small moans from the younger. Taehyung felt jungkooks hands invade inside his shirt,exploring his honey toned skin. The omega boy couldn't hold back his moans feeling the pleasure given by the olders hands which were roaming all over his upper body. He fisted jungkooks hair at the back of his neck while the older continued to paint hus neck with hickies.

Soon taehyung felt his pants getting wet. The tingly feeling seeping through his body. He slowly opened his eyes,completely ditached from the older. He stared at the older who was already staring at him,lips swollen and hair messy. The olders look was a turn on for taehyyng who without thinking anything dived in for another kiss. But befor his lips could touch the olders he heared his mother call for him.

"Taehyung baby....can i come in now?" Sunmi asked making taehyung to panic. What should he do him and jungkook where in a not so pleasant position which can trigger his eomma. But soon he realized something wasn't he at the living room then why was his mother asking if she could come in.

That's when the omega boy snapped his eyes open. He was in his room. In his bed,under the covers. There was no jungkook nor were they in the living room. That's when it hit him it was all a dream. Jungkook,his confession,their kiss everything was only his dream. But soon he panicked feeling the wetness between his legs and the thought of his mother entering his room.

"E-eomma wait a minute. I am changing." Taehyung said and scurried out of the bed and into the bathroom. He grabbed his clothes and changed into them quickly. He took his tooth brush and put it in his mouth to appear that he was freshening up. He moved to the door and opened it revealing his eomma.

"Good morning baby." Sunmi said and kissed Taehyung's head who smiled and returned her greeting.

"Come dowm quickly ok. Everyone is having breakfast." She said and went away. Taehyung shut his door right away and leaned his back on it. At that instant all the thoughts flooded his mind. What in the fantasy had he dreamt of? His koo confessing to him and willingly kissing him and on top of all that he got his first orgasm with this dream. Everything in taehyungs mind started to mess up. He felt like he had done a bisk sin by dreaming of the older in a sinful way. How could he pocture jungkook like that? What lead to this dream. Everything was so messed up for him that he shook his head trying to get rid of those thoughts.

"I must be going crazy." He mumbled to himself and went inside his bathroom to continue his morning routine. As he entered the bathroom he saw his previous clothes piled up in the laundry bag and on top of all that laid his pants with a wet patch in the crotch area. Pink dusted the omegas cheeks remembering what had caused it. He quickly took the pants and kept it in his cupboard not wanting sunmi to see it while washing his clothes. He will wash it later.

After freshening up taehyung came down to the living room to see everyone already gathered around the table having their breakfast. His eyes instqntly spotted the royal blood who was having his breakfast while engaging in a conversation with yoongi and daehyun. Subconsciously pink dusted his cheeks and he fisted his hands feeling all tingly. Shaking his head to come back from his not so holy thoughts,taehyung sat down on his chair which was opposite from the royal blood. He couldn't help but to stare at the older occasionaly remembering his erotic dream. But he flinched when the older made eye contact with him.

"What?" Jungkook mouthed and taehyung knew from that moment onwards it was going to be a torture for him to be in the presence of the older without having all those thoughts about the dream flooding his mind................................

I am back. I think this time i updated pretty early. It took me just 11 days to update which normaly would have been 1 month or more.

This chapter was needed for taehyungs character development and more. Hope you enjoyed the little moment between taekook.

I hope i can update more often without any delay.

And another question whom do you want to be as the second lead who can comepete on an equal level with jungkook in this story? Not jimin though because he is already in this story. I am asking about a new character.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Until we meet again.......

BORAHAE.......💜💜💜💜💜💜💜