5.Nap time :

New chapter.......
Its been 2 years already and now little taehyungie became 3 year old.

The little omega had grown to be the jeon mansions fluff ball. The light of the mansion. Taehyung still is afraid of jungkook but at the same time annoys the shit out of him.

During these past years taehyung and jimin bonded well. The little vampire became taehyungs bestfriend. Eventhough jimin is only 3 years older than taehyung,he takes care of him well. He would always look after the little fluff ball whenever the boy is roaming around the mansion. Daehyun and sunmi trusts jimin with taehyung that they can easily let taehyung go with jimin.

As for yoongi and hoseok the two are the best parents jimin could ask for. The vampire couple loves jimin a lot and spoils him with there love and care.

"Apwle" the little boy said making sunmi to chuckle.
"Yes bear it is an apple. Now tell me what is this?" She asked taehyung while pointing on the picture of sun drawn in little book.
"Umm hobi" taehyung giggled and clapped his hands making sunmi to laugh.
"Baby it is not hobi. Its sun." She said and taehyung looked at her while tilting his head to the side with his puppy eyes staring at her.
"Ok leave it now. Ibwill teach you the animals. Ok" she said and flipped few pages of the book. She pointed to the picture of a tiger and looked at taehyung.
"Baby this a tiger. Say tiger."

"Tigwel" taehyung said his best to sound like what his eomma said.
"Aww you did good baby. Now to next animal." She then pointed to a bunny and looked at taehyung about to say what it was but before she could do that taehyung cut her off.
"Koo...."he beamed and clapped his hands while smiling his boxy smile. He then messily picked the book in his hands and stared intensily at the bunny.
"Bear don't say that infront of your koo ok. He will scold you." She warned the baby who pouted with a frown.

They both continued to learn about animals and birds. They where so into the learning that they disn't notice when jungkook and yoongi entered the room.
"Mom we are home."jungkook said to his mother,more like he was lowkey trying to get a certain fluff balls attention.

Hearing jungkooks voice taehyung snapped his head to where jungkook stood. As he saw the older his smile grew wider. He stood from where he was sitting on the floor with sunmi and rushed to jungkooks side.
"Koo.....cowm witwh taetae" the little boy chanted and tugged jungkooks hands trying to pull the older with him.
"What the hel.."
"Language jungkook" sunmi scolded her son who was about to curse at the little omega.
"Ok fine. What are you doing you puppy?" Jungkook asked to taehyung with a mocking tone. Eventhough he asked it in a mocking way taehyung thought of it as a friendly question. He again tugged on jungkooks hands making the vampire to groan and let the kid drag him. Taehyung dragged jungkook towards where sunmi was sitting.
"Maa....koo shwow." He said and tried to flip the pages of the book to see a certain page. Sunmi looked confusedly at taehyung and turned a page to show the child. Taehyung shook his head in disapproval seeing his eomma had opened the wrong page.
"Maa...koo..." he whined more while stomping his foot and thats when it hit sunmi what taehyung was trying to do. She suppressed her giggle and turned the page taehyung wanted,which was the page where they saw the bunny. When sunmi turned the book to taehyung the little omega squealed and snatched the book from sunmi. He hopefuly lifted the book to jungkook and pointed at the bunny.
"Koo wook koo" he said and pointed at the bunny. Jungkook instantly knew what the little boy was tryung to say.
"No..nop thats not me." He huffed and glared at taehyung intensly. Seeing the older glaring at him taehyungs smile dropped. The kid stared at jungkook with a frown.
"Kook just let the kid say whatever he want. Why are you being so mean?" Yoongi scolded jungkook making the royal blood to roll his eyes.
"Shut up hyung." He glared at the older. Yoongi just shook his head knowing very well that arguing with the royal blood will not do him any good. He can just waste his energy by talking and thats all.

Jungkook turned to scold taehyung more when fast footsteps where heared coming there way.
"Taetae i am home." Jimin yelled out while running towards taehyung,his backpack still on his back. Hearing his bestfriends voice taehyung whipped his head to him and squealed.
"Chimmy..."the boy yelled out and ran towards the older boy and tackled him in a hug.
"Huh is this some drama or what. These two are behaving like they hadn't seen eachother for years."jungkook said rolling his eyes.
"Shut up asshole." Yoongi said whispering the curse so that the two kids will not hear it. The royal blood scoffed and stormed away to his room while muttering incoherent words.

"Did taetae miss chim?"jimin asked the 3 year old while pinching his cheeks. Taehyung nodded his head vigorously and kissed jimins cheeks who burst out giggling.
"Aww i missed you too"he said and kissed the little one on his cheek.
"What did taetae do when chimmy was gone?" Jimin asked and taehyungs face lit up. He pulled jimin with him and sat him down on the floor. He then took his book and sat on the older boys lap. He then flipped through the pages while pointing out the animals and other things that he learned.

"Taetae ish shweepy." Taehyung whined and layed his head back on jimins shoulder who chuckled at the little cutie.
"Then lets go and take a nap ok." Jimin said for which taehyung nodded his head. Jimin smiled at the younger and stood up. He took the youngers hand in his and lead the younger to his own room. Jimin quickly changed out from his uniform and layed on the bed. He patted his side to which taehyyng layed there. The two bestfriends snuggled closer and cuddled to sleep.

Its been an hour and sunmi hadn't seen her baby bear. She knew he must be with jimin but was concerned that it was time for her babys nap.
"Kook can you look for tae. I think he is with jimin." Sunmi yelled out for jungkook who groaned and stormed his way to his mom.
"He is with that mochi boy again. Ughh...can't this puppy stay away from him for once."jungkook asked to his mother who chuckled at his sons whining.
"Don't be mean kook. Go and see if he is ok. Its time for his nap."hearing his mother jungkook rolled his eyes and huffed out a yes. He then went to jimins room to check on the two boys.

Jungkook entered the room and saw the not so pleasing sight of taehyung cuddled up against jimin. The two was tangeled with each other. Jungkook rolled his eyes and turned to leave . He took two steps but stopped in his tracks. He didn't knew what possesed him at that time that he stormed back inside the room and carefuly took taehyung in his arms,not wanting to wake up the sleeping boy. He made taehyung rest his head on his shoulder while he wrapoed his one arm around the petite frame of the omega.

"Mom he is already asleep."jungkook said to sunmi while still carrying taehyung in his arms.
"Oh then lay him in his room."she said to jungkook who nodded and went to the omegas room. He tried to lay the little boy on the bed but taehyung whined and clutched jungkooks shirt tighter. The royal blood frowned and tried again to detach the omeaga from him but failed.
"Uh what the fu..i mean what the duck?" He cursed and turned around to leave for his room. He again treid to lay the kid on the bed but taehyung again whined. Jungkook sighed and layed on the bed while taehyung rested fully on top of him. His hands hugging jungkooks body while his head rested on the olders chest.
"This clingy koala."jungkook said to no one and took his phone to scroll through his social media. He was aware that detaching taehyung from his body was a difficult task so he choose to let it be. He let taehyung lay on him until he wakes up.

Jungkook scrolled through his phone while his one hand unconsciously ran through the little omegas fluffy hair. Taehyung purred and snuggled more to jungkooks warmth. After half an hour or so jungkook felt his eyes droping and he let them close. He layed on his bed with taehyung snuggled on him,both peacfuly sleeping.................

Yeah little tae........

I hope you guys liked this chapter. Please bare with the mistakes.

Until we meet again.......

BORAHAE..........💜💜💜💜💜💜💜