14.Parents :

New chapter............

"Mr.jeon there are two werewolves wanting to meet you" the guard said making daehyun to look at him confused.
"What do you mean by werewolves and at this time?" He asked confused making the guard to shook his head.
"Mr.jeon they said they are here to meet you and they also said that something that belongs to them is here with you" hearing the guard daehyun furrowed his brows. He was confused as to what the wolfs were referring to. Others who heared the guard where also confused but soon yoongi broke the silence.
"I-is it tae they are talking about?" He asked making daehyun and others to whip there heads towards him.
"Oh my god...yes..he is the only one that they can say which belongs to them." Daehyun said and taehyung was feeling both sad and happy. Finally he could have someone as his.
"Mr.jeon shall we go and meet them?" The guard asked making daehyun to nod his head. He then turned to others and gestured them to follow him.

Daehyun and the others along with taehyung reached the main hall of the mansion. As soon as they neared the mansion Taehyung caught two scents,both kind of pleasing and comforting for him. Unconsciously his footsteps became fast. He jogged faster towards the main hall and pushed open the door. He roamed his eyes around the room and his eyes landed on two figures. One comparatively smaller to the other. But what caught his eyes was they both shot their heads to his direction. Both were staring at him with different feelings.

"M-my baby....." taehyung heard a whisper which he could tell came out from the smaller man. Soon they both stood up from their sitting positions. Unknown to taehyung his feet started to move and he was now face to face with the two werewolves. Before anyone could speak anything, Taehyung was pulled into a bone crushing hug. He could feel his hair and forehead being kissed by the person. He could feel the love and care radiating from the person. He didn't need anything else to make sure that these two are his parents,his birth givers.

Taehyung slowly looked up from the hug to the man's face who was hugging him. He could see the red swollen eyes which had tears flowing down them.

"M-maa" taehyung called out and burst out into tears. He recognised his mother. His omega mother who gave birth to him. The man let out a happy noise and hugged Taehyung close to his chest.

"Y-yes baby..it's maa.."the man said now looking at the other person who was staring at the two with fond eyes.

"Joonie our baby" he whispered and soon the said man joined the hug.

All these while the jeons only stared at the scenario in front of them. Partially getting what was going on but also being confused. But in between all these a certain vampire felt lost. He couldn't say what he was feeling at the moment. 

Everyone has now settled inside the living room. Taehyung was on a separate chair while others occupied the couch and other chairs.

"So...y-you are his real parents." Sunmi asked in a shaking voice.

"Yes we are." The man now known as kim namjoon said making daehyun smile and sunmi just showed a half hearted smile.

"Why are you coming for him after all these years of him being missing?" Daehyun couldn't help but to ask making namjoon to smile sadly.

"I-i know. I was late to find our son but...the circumstances we were in made us like that." He said making jungkook to scoff.

"Circumstances ? You lost your son and you didn't try to find him because what? He will be taken away from you?" Jungkook asked through gritted teeth only to get a glare from both daehyun and sunmi.

"Jungkook i say you just shut up and let us deal with this." Daehyun said in a warning voice making jungkook to huff out loud. He turned his attention to Taehyung who was sitting on the chair. His eyes never left his mother,his birth giver. He wanted to be in their embrace but he needed to know the story. The story as to why he was with vampires all these years when his parents were still alive. It's not that he hated being with his beloved eomma and appa. It's just that he wanted to know it.