Chapter 1: Studying

ミPROMISES彡
————————————

Exhaustion. Its all you felt. Usually you felt like this waking up but it was worse because you were up all night studying on the phone with non other than your cousin, Suna Rintarō, for his upcoming math test. Apparently his friends werent that good at it, or it was because they couldnt be bothered to study. You dont quite remeber.

Slightly groaning and sitting up to turn off your alarm, you rub your eyes and get up to get ready. Slipping out of your oversized hoodie and sweatpants into a clean pair of clothes. Walking to the bathroom to brush out your hair and brush your teeth. After deeming yourself ready you head downstairs to eat some breakfast and leave for school.

On your way out the door however, you get a text message from your cousin. As much as you wanted to leave him on delivered you did still need to text your boyfriend. Your boyfriend had been pretty distant lately and you wanted to talk to him more than you guys had recently. While walking to school you decide to reply to Suna first since he was the one to reach out.

————————————
PRIVATE MESSAGES
Rintaro Suna

Suna:
ur coming to the library after school to help me study
my friends are gonna be there but ones hella dumb and the other doesnt wanna help me

Y/n:
no thank you <33
you're gonna force me to bring jelly sticks and idek i kinda wanted to hand out with yami

Suna:
ill bring my own and ill even get u some pocky and a monster, like srsly please i need help 🙏🏼
and tell ur boyfriend to suck it lol
he treats u like shit anyway

Y/n:
and if i say no?

Suna:
these pics i have of u look rlly embarrassing...
..would be a shame if they got sent to everyone at school

Y/n:
strawberry crunch pocky..?
and a regular monster.....??
please!!

Suna:
fine just don't be late and dont geek out
its embarrassing tbh

Y/n:
lol wtv

————
Slightly giggling at ur cousins antics you click over to your boyfriend's contact to let him know whats happening.

—————–———–—–—
PRIVATE MESSAGES
Yami Takehiro

Y/n:
good morning!! im not gonna be able to hang out after school
i gotta study with rin and his friends

Yami:
yeah k, i have something i gotta do anyways.

Y/n:
perfect! we can hang out after if u want?
read 7:37 am

————

"And he left me on read" you grumbled to yourself as you walked up to your school.

Walking into the school you sighed. Honestly you had tried to make friends but you had a hard time finding people who weren't using you to get close to your cousin apparently. It was easier to ignore Suna and stay to yourself, school wasn't the biggest priority anyway. You averaged yourself out in all of your classes and never tried to really stress about anything.