Chapter 9: Finally

ミPROMISES彡
————————————

Throughout the past month you and Osamu had ended up going on weekly dates, one of which ending in a little more than a cuddle session. Osamu was a big fat liar when he had told you he wasn't a movie person, that or you had gotten him into them. Whenever you guys would get back to your house after a date you would watch movies. It was always fun.

It wasnt uncommon for him to sleepover at your house either. Between Osmau, Atsumu, Suna and you all four of you had keys to eachothers houses, all of your parents had agreed as well. You guys basically lived at eachothers houses and slept over all the time. Sometimes even Sakusa and Kita joining, which is what happened last night.

Osamu, Atsumu, Sakusa, Kita, Suna and you all stayed the night at your house. You and Osamu were going to go on a date today since it was saturday, but Atsumu suggested a double date, which turned into a triple date. Kita suggested going to the mall and surprisingly you all agreed.

You had gotten dressed and were currently messing around with Atsumu and Suna. They had been annoying you more or less and so you guys ended up throwing pillows at eachother, much to the other threes dismay because you guys took an hour to get ready.

You had all planned on skating afterwards, Suna was deadset on teaching Kita. So you guys decided to go get some more equipment, as well as a skateboard for Kita and Sakusa. You guys had split up into your respective couples and decided to meet up later.

Osamu and you were making your way around the mall after getting some necessities. Making your way to a jewelry store that had really cool rings. Apparently Osamu wanted to buy matching rings for you guys, and you didnt mind it at all. You actually thought it was quite cute.

The shop had a bunch of rings, it seemed more like a vintage store than anything. You and Osamu had looked through the displays until you had found matching rings. They were black bands and had a small heart cut out in the center of each and were adjustable.

"These are so cute!" You put your ring on and adjusted it.

"I think yours looks better on you." You raised a brow at Osamu.

"Theyre the same." Osamu shrugged.

You and Osamu had went to a couple more stores before deciding to meet up with the other two couples, who had let you guys know they were in the cafeteria. You were quite hungry anyway. Walking into the cafeteria you had watched as Atsumu noticed you guys and stood up waving crazily.

"SAMU! Y/N! OVER HERE!" Sakusa glared at Atsumu and pulled him back into his seat. Kita had seemed to notice the rings on yours and Osamus hands.

"I like the rings." You smiled at Kita.

"Thanks!" Kita had paused before continuing.

"How come you and Osamu arent dating yet? It's obvious you guys like eachother and you guys go on dates all the time." You almost choked on your drink.

"Oh.. I'm not sure.. I dont really mind it though, this is my first time being taken on a date before getting into a relationship."

"Wait seriously?!" Suna seemed genuinely surprised.

"Yeah I mean I've only dated like two people and they both cheated." You just kind of shrugged.

"Y/n I love you but you gotta find better taste in men." You laughed at Atsumus comment.

"Hey! im right here you know!" You laughed at Osamus offense.

You guys finished your food and decided to go to see a movie, deciding on the Mortal Kombat movie. Two hours later you guys made it through the movie, you and Suna were practically squealing because you guys used to play mortal kombat together growing up.