Chapter 6: The Week Before

ミPROMISES彡
————————————

MONDAY NIGHT:
Phone Call With Osamu-

"Do you have any idea who he might set me up with?"

"Honestly no, sorry. He hasn't even told Suna I'm sure. Maybe he just doesnt know yet?"

"I don't remember why I agreed to this you know? I think I was just so surprised he asked out Sakusa."

"I'm surprised too. I mean he's usually a bitch about these things you know?"

"Yeah, I mean I just hope it's not someone douchey you know? Anyway I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight Osamu, sweet dreams."

"Sweet dreams to you to Y/n."

TUESDAY:
Lunch With Suna, Kita, Atsumu, and Osamu-

"Suna said you guys are setting Y/n up on a date?" Kita looked around the table.

"Oh yeah, Kita youll never believe it, so Y/n told Atsumu if he asked out Sakusa then she would go on a date so Atsumu did and now he's setting her up with someone." Osamu said it like it was common knowledge.

"Oh? OH?! So you finally asked Sakusa out?? Where are you taking him?"

"Im not sure but I know he doesnt like crowds and small spaces, So im thinking about taking him on a beach picnic.."

"Thats cute Atsumu I'm sure he'll enjoy it."

"So wait, are you gonna put that much thought into Y/n's date?" Kita had become pretty acquainted with you.

"Oh yeah, I know who im gonna put her with but I just need to convince him, and at least tell him. But I'm not gonna say anything about the date, I want it to be a surprise!"

"So really you just choose to be an asshole to everyone?" Atsumu rolled his eyes at his brother.

"You're annoying"

WEDNESDAY:
Messages Between Atsumu and You-

—————–—————
PRIVATE MESSAGES
Atsumu Miya

Atsumu:
make sure you dress nice!
did you have an idea on
what you wanted to wear?

Y/n:
not really no

Atsumu:
wear one of the new outfits we
just got at the mall
duh

Y/n:
dUh
u sound stupid

Atsumu:
your stupid
im the one setting u up
be careful

Y/n:
whatever
have a good date!!

Atsumu:
will do!!

Atsumu and Osamu's House-