Chapter 12: Rumors

ミPROMISES彡
————————————

The following school day you had noticed a bunch of people staring at you. It was weird but you hadn't thought anything of it until you had heard some girls whispering while sitting next to you. From what you could tell, someone had told everyone that you and Osamu were dating and that you had only gotten with him for his popularity. You had tried to ignore it throughout the day but before practice you ended up being cornered by some of his fangirls.

"Who do you think you are? Using Osamu, he's deserves so much better."

"Yeah! I bet your only with him so you can sleep with him and tell the whole school you slept with one of Inarizakis most popular boys." You hummed, that last comment almost made you laugh which probably for sure would have gotten you jumped.

You had tried to walk away but one of the girls grabbed your arm pretty harshly causing you to jerk it out of her grasp. However she seemed to get angrier at the look of  indifference on your face.

"DONT YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT HIM YOU LOOK LIKE YOU COULD GIVE A SHIT LESS!" One of the girls had groaned and stood in front of you trying to make herself tall.

Suna and Kita had shown up behind you, however you didn't notice but you did laugh when the girl seemed to shrink a little.

"Aw.. But I thought you were so big bad, and tough. What happened, can't fend for yourself?" The girl had huffed and went to slap you but Suna had caught the girls hand.

"Oh! Hi Rin, didn't see you there!" Suna hummed, letting go of the girls hand, who seemed to not know how to back down.

"Oh so what, you have the whole volleyball team wrapped around your finger? God Yua was right you do only care about-" A slap was heard. You had slapped her.

"Do you shut up? Ever? I mean, I think the only rumor Yua has ever spread about me that was true was when I had beat the hell out of that one guy. Otherwise she's just a jealous, delusional prick." The girl had seemed to start crying and ran away.

"You didn't hesitate at all did you?" You sighed.

"Yua is so crazy, I swear Rin she's gonna start telling everyone I'm a fairy or some shit next." Kita raised a brow.

"Like Yua Takehiro?" You whipped your head towards Kita.

"Did you just say her last name is Takehiro?" Kita nodded.

"I thought you would know that she's Yami sister, he never introduced you to his family?" You shook your head no.

"No, but that makes alot of sense now." You three had made your way to the gym and found a crowd once you walked in.

Osamu and Atsumu were surrounded by fangirls all of which were confessing their love for him. You were jealous yes, but you were only slightly worried he'd cheat on you. However, your thoughts changed when he saw you and his eyes lit up, pushing through the crowd he ran up to you and hugged you.

"PLEASE HELP ME IM PRETTY SURE THEYRE GONNA KIDNAP ME!! BABY PLEASE I LOVE YOU I CANT DEAL WITH THEM!" you giggled a bit as he swung you in a circle.

"Just tell them no."

"I tried and they said they could treat me better but there is no one better." He pouted and you kissed his lips.

"You're cute you know that?" You hugged him even harder and heard the fangirls gag, watching as they left the gym.

Eventually practice ended and you all went home, well Osamu stayed at your house. It was nice, cuddling and the occasional make out session. It was nice, until you heard a car pull into the driveway. it was your parents. You guessed they had finally gotten home from their spree of trips. You told Osamu not to panic and he sat there awkwardly.