Chapter 8: Plans

ミPROMISES彡
————————————

Throughout the weeks you and Osamu had grown close. Almost too close, some rumors of you guys dating had started to go around but it wasn't major. You and him were always next to eachother. Atsumu, who was in a stable relationship, felt like the biggest third wheel to you two which annoyed him more because you guys weren't even dating. It was clear to literally everyone on the volleyball team that you two had something going on but neither of you had figured it out.

Currently you guys were in the middle of practice, Osamu and Atsumu hitting the ball to eachother. You sighed as Suna sat next to you. You handed him his water bottle still keeping your focus on the grey haired twin. Suna waved his hand in front of your face getting your attention.

"Are you gonna keep staring or are you going to ask him out?" You blinked at Suna.

"Why would I do that?" Suna looked at you dumbfounded.

"Because you guys are like in love with eachother? You should hurry it up to, me and Atsumu are tired of being third and fourth wheels." You raised a brow at Suna.

"You arent third and fourth wheels because were not dating." Suna rolled his eyes.

"Y/n, do you not see the way he looks at you? I mean you guys act like a couple already. I wouldn't be surprised if you guys started kissing." You shrugged.

"We don't act like a couple."

"But you like him." You hesitated.

"What about it?" Suna stood up.

"You're so stupid." He walked away with a huff to go bother Kita.

You stared at Osamu. Did you guys really act like a couple? You guys were just really close, telling eachother jokes all the time and holding hands and cuddling occasionally. Maybe you guys did act like a couple. You sighed, you really enjoyed the current relationship you had with Osamu, whatever it was. It was what you had wanted from your ex boyfriends but apparently you had very bad taste in men. Why was Osamu so different? Another hand in front of your face had dragged you from your thoughts.

"Huh?" You had looked up at Osamu who looked slightly worried.

"You okay?" You nodded.

"Yeah, are we still getting boba after this?" You looked up at him and he smiled at you.

"Yeah of course." Atsumu gagged next to you guys.

"I am not getting boba with you guys I have to go home and get ready to go to Omi's for the weekend."

"Neither can I! I have a thing." You raised a brow at Suna but just let it go.

"If you guys say so."

By the end of practice you had thought about alot of things. You had planned on asking Osamu at the boba shop if he'd go on another date. You had silently prayed that he would say yes. After packing up you and Osamu headed off to the boba shop while Atsumu and Suna walked home.

"You okay? You've been awfully quiet." He took your hand in his and you nodded.

"Just been thinking." Osamu raised a brow at you.

"That's new- Ow!" You had pinched under his arm with your free hand.

"Shut up!"

"Sorry.. What were you thinking about." You hummed.

"I was thinking.. If maybe you'd go on another date with me." You guys hadn't even made it to the boba shop but you figured now or never.

"Yeah of course." You had stopped walking and stared at him, causing him to give you a confused expression.

"I didn't expect you to say yes so quickly." Osamu laughed.

"Yeah well I was actually planning on asking you when we got to the boba shop but I guess you beat me to it." You giggled and you guys continued your walk.

After getting to the boba shop and ordering you went to pay but before you could pull your card out of your wallet Osamu had already put his in the machine. You pouted for a second before he gave you a smile. It was always great being with him, there was never a moment where you felt like he didn't care about any part of the situation. That night you went to bed happy and content.

 That night you went to bed happy and content

END CHAPTER EIGHT