Chapter 11: Training

彡PROMISESミ
————————————
events in this chapter are NOT canon.

It was currently the week of the training camp and you were utterly drained. You had been working hard with the other managers and coaches to make sure everything would runs smoothly, so currently you were sleeping on your boyfriends shoulder while hugging his arm on the bus ride to Fukurodani. After arriving and getting off the bus you heard someone call your name.

"Y/n!" You turned around to see Kenma and Kuroo walking up to you.

"Kenma!!" You met them halfway and gave Kenma a hug.

"Do I not get a hug?" Kuroo pretended to be hurt.

"No only Kenma." Kenma snickered and you shrugged.

"Y/n, it looks like Osamu is jealous." Kenma giggled and you looked back to see Osamu staring.

"I mean he has the right, his girlfriend ran off to go hug a random boy." Kenmas eyes got really wide.

"GIRLFRIEND?!" You slapped a hand over his mouth before he moved it off.

"And im not some random boy." He pouted and you laughed to yourself. Turning around you waved Osamu over and he came over and put an arm around you.

"Who are they?" Osamu wasnt trying to sound rude but he did a little.

"Osamu don't be rude!" You gave him a glare and he smiled awkwardly.

"I didnt mean to sorry."

"This is Kenma my best friend, and Kuroo, Kenmas boyfriend." Osamu let out a hum of acknowledgment.

You had to go and find the room where all the managers were staying, meaning you left the boys behind so they could warm up. Meeting the other girls was nice, Yukie seemed a bit chaotic but everyone else was pretty sweet. Especially Yachi who had offered you some cookies she didn't want.

Eventually you made your way to the gym after putting your stuff away. Thankfully everyone from your team was there and that you were thankful that none of them wandered off or got lost. The first practice match was against Karasuno, they were waiting on someone named Asahi, although you weren't sure who they were.

After awhile of practice matches, thanking the heavens your team beat Aoba Johsai, you refilling water balls, collecting stray balls, and talking to the other managers, you made your way to the kitchen to help prep dinner. It took awhile but eventually people were coming in to eat. You had to go drag your cousin and boyfriend there however because they really didnt want to move. Making you try to drag them by their arms, one by one.

"I didn't think you were this strong." Osamu was about ten feet from his original position.

"Don't underestimate Y/n, do you not remember watching her beat the hell out of her ex?" Kita, who was off to the side, shivered a bit. Kita was the first person Suna told that too, which just so happened to be Kitas first time hearing about you.

"Oh yeah.." Osamu got off the floor and helped Suna up so that neither became your next victim.

"Im not that scary." You pouted slightly.

"Princess, angel, baby girl, love of my life, you are amazing but you are so very terrifying.." You rolled your eyes at him.

"Yeah okay, anyway you guys head to dinner I think I left my phone in the managers room." The boys nodded and left, not before Osamu gave you a kiss on the cheek however.

The hallways were dead silent, which kind of creeped you out. You were too busy dragging your finger along the wall as you walked to really pay attention to anything so when you rounded a corner and bumped into someone you almost screamed.