Chapter 7: The Date

ミPROMISES彡
————————————

To say you were nervous was an understatement. You couldn't tell if the feeling in your stomach was from nausea or because you had only drank energy drinks today. You threw your phone onto the bed, Kenma being absolutely no help earlier. The outfit you were wearing was nice, not revealing but still making you feel confident. After you had finished getting ready you picked up your phone texting Atsumu that you were on your way.

With the twins and Suna the situation had gotten very hectic. Atsumu was trying to convince Osamu to wear a certain outfit. Osamu had always had a closet full of nicer and more stylish clothes but he practically lived in sweats. Jeans had just always bothered him and were always really itchy.

"Osamu put them on."

"No."

"Why not? You'll look so much nicer!" Atsumu groaned throwing the pair of jeans at his brother.

"What does it even matter?" Atsumu sighed.

"At least do it for Y/n. Don't you want to impress her?" Osamu stayed quiet for a minute.

"Why did I agree to this again?" Suna chuckled.

"Because you're so obviously pining for my cousin. Ew my best friend like my cousin." Suna stuck his tongue out and gagged a bit.

"Shut up Suna, Why don't you go on a date with Kita." Suna smiled.

"I am, now quite being a baby." Osamu blinked at the brunette.

"You asked Kita out?!" Atsumu had jumped on the bed next to where Suna was sitting and slightly landed on him causing Suna to loose his breath.

"No.. Ow you're heavy. He asked me out." Suna smiled at the memory.

Atsumu checked his phone letting the other boys know that you were on your way. Walking to the twins house you had a million thoughts running through your head. What if it's some douche? What if they dont like you? Are you dressed good enough? It was all so worrying. It made you nervous really. Finally reaching the house you knocked on the door, ready to meet whoever it was. The door swung open and Atsumu had smiled at you, leading you to the living room, where Osamu and Suna were sitting.

"You guys look suspicious." Suna turned his head away and tried not to laugh.

"Well Y/n. I thought that maybe the best thing was to set you up with Osamu! I mean you guys already know eachother so it shouldn't be too awkward!" Atsumu flashed you a smile and you looked at Osamu.

"Sounds fun. At least I know you aren't a douchebag." You smiled at Osamu and he turned his head away and grumbled something.

"Sorry I couldn't hear you?" Suna teased him a bit.

"I said she looked good. And you do, Y/n you look very good." He gave you a small smile and got up from the couch.

"You look good too Osamu. Oh and Atsumu what exactly was the plan?" Atsumu pulled out his phone.

"Well you could either go see a movie and go to the mall afterwards or, theres a carnival that just opened up. You guys could go there, I just thought I'd give you guys options!" Atsumu was practically bouncing on his heels.