1. Introduction of characters.

This story is retelling of the classic novel ' Pride and prejudice ' written by ' Jane Austen '. Its a retelling of that classic novel. Before starting I would like to give brief introduction of every character of this novel so that if you have not read the actual novel still you can connect with them. Their are many characters but I will give you introduction of the lead characters for now.

1 . The Bennet Family.

Mr and Mrs Bennet , an odd couple with five daughters of their own

Mr and Mrs Bennet , an odd couple with five daughters of their own. If we talk about their character than it is said in the book that Mr Bennet was not that attentive to his family , after many years he just devoted himself to his books and excluded himself from the society completely. I am quoting a line from the book about him , ' Mr Bennet is an odd mixture of quick parts , sarcastic humour , reserve and caprice. '

Now we talk about Mrs Bennet , well if you ask me she is just like the neighborhood aunty ( if you have any ) who is sitting on her window with her eyes on your activities. She is super concerned about marriage off her daughters. I am quoting a line from the book about her , ' But Mrs Bennet was a woman of mean understanding , little information and uncertain temper '

 I am quoting a line from the book about her , ' But Mrs Bennet was a woman of mean understanding , little information and uncertain temper '

Now they are five daughters of Mr and Mrs Bennet , beautiful and nice young ladies. Let me spot them for you one by one in the picture and than will give you brief intro about them. So the girl in the middle is Elizabeth Bennet , to her left is kitty Bennet , and with her is Lydia Bennet , to Elizabeth's right was Jane Bennet , and last but not the least Mary Bennet.

Jane Bennet : She is the eldest daughter in the house , she is very beautiful , kind and a charming lady , loved by all.

Elizabeth Bennet : Second daughter , she is intelligent , speaks of her mind , has her set of prejudice , very bold for her time.

Mary Bennet : she was third daughter , bit plain , often compared with her sisters , she loves to read books and sing songs.

Kitty Bennet : Fourth daughter , she was just a lively teenage under influence of her younger sister , bit silly , bit too out hand if you ask me.