Chapter 10.

I have sent a message in the Bennet family that I have decided to meet them today. Philips has taken my message....I have to go and meet with someone I know.

I talked with my system today. The one which brought me here. It said I was chosen to travel through various stories and live in them and if necessary make some changes.

As my souls rank will increase I will be able to get female lead roles too. And then once I reach the ultimate goal ..I can have my own system. Well I was alone for long anyway...so it doesn't bother me at all ...I am excited about it.

And since I am here for long and allowed to make my choices....let me enjoy here. Now I must get ready cause I want to meet someone special.  A special character I might say.

Brother and Mr Darcy are a little busy with ball room preparation...so I guess I have to go alone. I sat on my carriage and it's time to go.

I wanted to walk but it's okay... carriages are nice to ride. I soon reached the Bennet house. It's a quite nice house I must say. Mrs Bennet has kept her house nice.

I walked out of the carriage and saw Jane by the door. She must have went out for a walk and just got back. I went to her and she greeted me with a big smile.

" Caroline...it's so good to see you. " she said extending her hands for a little hug. You know kiss on the right cheek and another kiss of left and that's it end of hug.

" Hope I didn't ring in the wrong time ? " I asked her to be polite. She nodded and said " No problem at all , you're at the correct time...I just baked a cake...I know you will just love it. " She said and I nodded.

She took my hand and together we went in. It's a lovely place with tasteful sitting place. She took me in the parlour and we sat together.

Soon other Bennet sisters have joined us in the parlor and Jane introduced me with others. Each sisters are having a unique style and look and once you see you know it.

Lydia is the most talkative and sweet spoken one .... little stupid but it's okay. But where is Elizabeth? Why can't I see her ?

" Where is Lizzy ? " I asked Jane. She was going to explain but got interrupted by a voice " Lady Catherine De Bourgh's bakings is the best...she will make high cheifs of the restaurants cry buckets...." And here comes our interesting character.

We all turned and saw Elizabeth and Mr Collins getting in. Where Mr Collins is talking continuously about Lady Catherine De Bourgh and Elizabeth looks bored. Poor her , had to endure him... another one of Mrs Bennett's idea I guess.

" Lizzy .... how are you love ? " I asked her, she looked up , her eyes lit up and she hurriedly came by my side. She held my hand and smiled brightly.

" I am good , and it's so nice to see you. " She said all happy and glad to be free from Mr Collins. " Certainly darling it is nice to meet with you...where are my manners...is that Mr Collins...a trusted employee of our beloved Lady Catherine De Bourgh's...I hope she and her daughter are in good health " I told him extending my hand.

He took my hand bowed and kissed it and stood up. " It is my Honour to meet with an acquaintance of our honourable Lady Catherine De Bourgh's.....she the blessed soul is very good and her outstanding daughter is doing amazing. " he said and I just know it's irritating to be with someone like him.

" Well , it's nice to know that....since you see we ladies need to do some lady chit chat ...would you be a gentle man and do some reading....I know Lady Catherine De Bourgh's loves people who reads...hope you know that too. " I told him not giving him chance to speak.

" Well , since you wish that....have a good chat while I read history..." he said and left the room. " Really? Lady Catherine De Bourgh's likes those type of people....from the impression I have of her , she loves people who worships her and little dumb...not reading kind. " said Elizabeth looking towards me.

" Yes you're right but I needed him out of here...and more over reading will do something good for him. " I told her and we both laughed. Jane on other hand just gave a small smile ..cute her.

" Miss Bingley you're here....Is Mr Bingley on the way...Jane has not told me anything about his arrival..." I can see she will not be happy to see me all alone here.

" Brother is a little busy so I thought to visit Jane... aren't you happy to recieve me ? " I asked her , she was clearly not happy about it but she didn't show that on her face. She said
" Oh yes I am very happy....have a sit while I check on the lunch. " She said and left .

" Elizabeth I am here to talk about Mrs snow's little school. If you send Lydia , kitti and Mary over their ....they could learn a lot from their....and also be illegable to get handsome husbands. " I added since that's the prime concern.

" I don't know...have to talk with father about it. " Said Jane being thoughtful. " The way Lydia and kitti flirts it wouldn't be long before someone manipulate their young mind and ....you know what. You have to be careful about it. Mrs Snow is my friend and her school is really safe for them. They will learn knitting, dancing, baking....and learn a lot. " I told and they both were in deep thoughts.

" It's just three years program and you can visit her. " I told her. Have to send her away before Wickham arrives .

" Well , if you're saying let's talk with dad about it. " Said Elizabeth and I nodded. " Now for the dresses that I brought as sample. " I told and they got excited. Hope everything turns out well.