Chapter 2

" Sister Miss Jane Bennet is here " declared Louisa after knocking in my door. Well , its show time. " Coming " I told her and went to open the door. Louisa is standing with a ' you know I have something interesting to tell ' look on her face but I don't have time for this.

" Come sister " I told her not waiting for her reply and came in the hall room where we ( since I am here let me treat it as my place )  receive guest , the sofa are very good looking with a round table in the middle , the walls containing beautiful pictures but the most beautiful thing was the girl standing in the room...Jane Bennet.

Her eyes are round and brown in color , her blonde hair are wavy and nicely put in a bun , her dress is gown is simple , no make up but still simply stunning one couldn't simply take their eyes from her once they see her beauty. She smiled sweetly at me and I know why Mr Bingley loved her on first sight.

" Welcome dear " I stretched my arms and she holded my hands , her are very cold " I was so worried that you couldn't make it since its raining so hard but I am glad you could make it. " I told her .

" Even I am glad to be here. " she said blushing too hard. My blessed eyes , I can finally see my favorite characters everyday. She looks so cute while blushing , ' cheeks as red as apple ' fits so nicely for her.

" But dear look at you...you are so wet , you will catch cold like this , come quickly and change into something dry. " I nagged her , trying to spoil her a little. She told " I don't want to be a bother. " she is too polite.

" You don't have to be polite... What bother ? Come follow me.  " I told her and pulled her in my room. I gave her a dry towel a dress to wear and came out of the room. The sitting room is warm , I told a servant to put a chair next to the fire place with a light blanket on it , and instructed them to bring the ginger soup , tea and snacks on time.

" You don't have to do that much . " said Louisa , but I mostly ignored her and just told " She is our guest and its our duty to take care of out guests. " I told her , since her relationship is not that great with Caroline she let the topic go.

" Miss Bennet ....everything okay ? " I called for her knocking on the door , what if the dress doesn't fit her. She opened the door , my bright gown is making her more pleasing to eye. " I am fine , thank you for the gown its perfect. " she said .

" Why ?...you look so pretty... Come quick and sit by the fire , such cold weather , you may catch a cold. " I told her  hurrying her in the sitting room , she sat by the fire well wrapped in the blanket with ginger soup in her hand. I know she is one of the most polite person in the world and my behavior is making her really embarrassed.

" I bothered you a lot Miss Bingley. " she said but I waved my hand saying its nothing and than we chatted for a long time. She talked about her sisters , her family and balls that she has attended. Louisa took active part in the conversation. 

Lunch was neatly served and its really hard to eat like a gentle woman when their are literally every mouth watering dish one could wish for , meat , fish , salad , wine , cakes...hope I don't jump on them like a cave women who saw food after years. Jane complained about sore throat and I know she will be sick soon...advantage of knowing the script you know .

But I fit so badly here , I don't speak like them , nor my manners good and the dress nearly suffocating me. I didn't read the book written on Victorian women's life style and here I am to suffer. Louisa eat so less , even Jane didn't eat much , I am thinking a foodie but who can not eat when the food smells that good. 

Louisa excused herself with an excuse , so it was me and Jane. I asked her about her other siblings and what they do , I must know more about the plot , something you never get on the real book. And during our conversation I noticed her touching her hand like she was in discomfort.