Chapter 6

The weather is really nice...its not too sunny nor too cloudy. One thing that I love doing here is walk everyday..you learn new things everyday. Darcy is walking silently by my side...looks like he is thinking about something. something very important and I am really concerned ...all my life I was fan of the classic couple and I am not going to break them up.

" Such a lovely day Mr darcy....dont you think ? " I asked him breaking the ice. " Fancy seeing you loving the nature leaving the beauty of towns fancy shops and parties ." said Darcy with a teasing smile in his lips. " We learn new things everyday Mr Darcy....and you really dont know much about me. " I told him.

In the book the nature was wonderfully described but I never thought it would look that lovely and with such a handsome company no wonder ladies loved to take walks everyday. " Well I thought I knew you well....but you proved me wrong . I am learning new things about it . " he agreed with me.

" Now Mr Darcy whats bothering you the most ? cause you dont fancy me enough to leave those fine eyes to come and take a walk with me. " I asked him and he gave me a bitter laugh and said " How well you know me caroline. " and I dont know why from Miss Bingely I became caroline to him. But we can be good friends .

" Well I was thinking about something very seriously and I want your opinion on it. what do you think your brothers feelings are for Miss Bennet ? " he asked in a serious tone. And I know we are in that part of the story. But I couldn't stop myself from teasing him so I told him " She is a guest thats why my brother is being friendly or I dont think he has anything for those shiny eyes. " I said and his grip tighten a little around my hand.

" I was talking about jane not Elizabeth. " he said and I finally laughed looking at his face and finally he understood that I was teasing him. " Can you stop teasing me I have something important to talk about. " he said and like a little girl put a finger in my lips and said " Here I wouldn't talk ...you go on. " he did laughed at my childish act but again went back to his serious mode.

" Do you think your brother is very serious about her ? Its not his one of those moments where he falls in love for few moments and forget about the person in weeks? " he asked and I can tell him everything about his life like I am reading a book but I can't do that have to let him develop with time. Have to let him do mistakes so that he could learn from them.

" All I can say is he is not faking those concerns...his love is real and he maybe really in love this time ...you never know. " I told him and he doesn't look convinced. " what do you suggest ? " I asked him.

" Miss Bennet is nice but she doesn't match our status...she can't marry in your family right ?" he asked and well very soon status will be something that he will never care about. " I think she is elegant , kind and fit to be in our family. " I told him but of course why would he agree.

" You forgot about Miss Hangstone about whom your brother swore he wouldn't be able to love another soul if he didnt get her , Miss Rose was almost his soulmate and Miss Robin and him almost decided their kids name.....what happened broke up in months or in weeks. Those were town ladies do you think jane can tolerate such heartbreak if your brother left in such hurry again ? " he asked and now I see his point about why was he so concerned.

" I see so what do you suggest we do ? " I asked him and of course he said " Lets go back before things get too emotional between them. Just take a little break and see what happens. " he said and I nodded. " okay lets go back than and lets see what happens. I know my brother but lets believe you for once. " I told him and he became happy.

" Thanks....lets keep my friend out of our discussion....its our secret ...what do you say ?" he said and man I love teasing him. I said " secret with me and next what are you going to do ask for my hand ? " poor guy that joke went over his head so I had to break it to him early that I was just joking.

we sat on the mat I brought to take some rest. Its like a movie scene two people in a meadow enjoying a picnic. " Mr Darcy you know away from the rush to fit in the world we could just stop for a while enjoy the moment ......and let ourself feel free and not caged in jail of status and competition. " I told him giving him a sandwhich and having one myself.

" I dont think I can do that ...family and status means a lot to me and that is not going to change for me ever. " he said with stubborn look in his face. " We will see about that Mr Darcy...but I am sure jane didn't liked my brother for money and I could see true love in their eyes...if Bingley still loves her even if we go back....I will be bringing him back and let him marry jane. " I told him while enjoying my lunch.

" Thats not going to happen. " he said confidently. " Are you betting with me ? " I asked him. " I don't see any harm in doing that ...knowing well that I will win the bet. " he said with a sassy attitude. " Okay lets bet properly Mr Darcy....if I win you will invest in my future business .." I told him. " Fair enough....but what if I win...what will you give me ? " he asked getting little close for this era's standards. " what do you want ? " I asked him with a concern in my voice.

" well that I will inform you later..." he said getting away from me. " something tells me we are going to be good friends....very good one. " he said than focused on his food while I sit here wondering what the hell did he mean by that ?