Chapter 11

" I must say your idea was really good. Never saw Lydia that excited to learn something" said Jane. I let my carriage go home early. I love to walk and that's what I am doing.

Elizabeth and Jane are going to their aunties house so we three came out together. Other sister sat with a list of what they are going to take and what they will do.

I am glad Lydia isn't here and she wouldn't meet with Wickham today. It will be wise decision and as for me I am really interested to meet with him. See what's all the hype about.

" You could have joined us...you really want to go back ? " Said Jane. " Thank you for the invitation...but not today. " I politely declined her offer.

I should have been with her preventing her from meeting Wickham and have prejudices about Darcy but if that doesn't happen than how their will be no misunderstanding to clear up.

So I will let her talk with him. I will let her get her prejudice so that Darcy could dreak them. I always supported the couple , I love the story. I like her...but I have learned here that it's not too easy to be Caroline.

I tried not to think much about it but it's going to be hard when the story ends how it originally ended. I will try my best not to get too involved in anything. Soon we entered the streets of meryton .

" Lydia and others would have become active by now... looking for officers. " Said Jane and I smiled at her. I know exactly what would have happened and what will happen. I read original+ 130 retelling & fanfiction of pride and prejudice.

But today the scenario is going to be little different. And I am looking forward to it.

" Sister isn't that Mr Denny ? " asked Elizabeth to Jane. " Of course it is ... Lydia has introduced him to us..but who is standing with him ? " Asked Jane . I looked over and saw two gentlemen standing.

One is a officer looking man , you can say he is a jolly good man. But the other , well Mr Wickham does has his charms. It's nice to see a handsome man in uniform...if I didn't knew about his character...well may be that's why girls get fooled by him sometimes.

Mr Denny's eyes fell on us and he walked over with that gentle man. He inquired about the Bennet sisters and shared a few pleasantries with them. Jane has introduced me with him and I have few words to him . Than it was time to introduce the gentleman standing with him.

" Ladies , I would like you to meet George wickham ...he is a fine man in military. A fine charming man . " said Mr Denny. " Good afternoon ladies , its a honour to meet with such lovely ladies. " he said and well must say , he knows how to charm.

" Its so nice to meet with you Miss Bingley " he said to me....looks like he has remembered me. I think caroline met him before. " It is really nice to see you Mr wickham. " I told and he nodded. He than began to talk with the others and by the look of it I can say they liked him...but he has nothing but cheap flirts.

Just as I was going to excuse myself I heard sound of horses as I turned I saw the most beautiful sight ..Mr Darcy riding a horse looking like a prince. I totally forgot they were supposed to pass by us. They drew their horses near and stood Infront of us .

I could see the expression in Wickham's face changed. " what a pleasant surprise. " said Charles looking towards Jane. She blushed a little looking towards him , so cute. Elizabeth analysing both wickham and darcy.

Charles exchanged few words with jane. Darcy didn't break his silence...how will it help him if he continues to be like that. " Caroline...are you going home ? " asked Mr Darcy . " Yes Mr Darcy. " I replied. " Let's go...I will give you a ride. " he said to me.

Well will it be alright if I ride with him ? I want to but will it be okay. " Sister what are you thinking ? let's go ...we have work to do . " said charles. Mr Darcy extended his hand and I didn't refuse. He helped me to get up in his horse and charged forward without waiting for anyone.

We rode in silence and its such a good experience. The fresh air blowing , the beauty of the valley and a very handsome company. But that's not the way of home than are we lost ? " Mr Darcy. That's not the correct way. " I told him.

" Carole...I know trust me. Don't you  like riding horse with me. " he said and well I don't know if real Caroline ever had such opportunity. " I do. Its just why am I having such honour today ? wait....I think I know why . " I told him.

" Pray tell me why ? " he asked with curiosity. " To make those fine eyes jealous....I see now. " I told him and he laughed. " Well I don't know about that but you seems to be more interest in her than me. " he said and well I have not made any comment. we soon reached a beautiful place.

Its a little clearing between the trees , green grass swaying , they have little blue flowers in them. We climbed down from the horse and sat down on the land. " Its so beautiful. " I told him and he nodded. we sat in silence , listening the sound of winds.

" what was he doing there ? " asked Mr Darcy . I know about whom he is talking about. I told him how I went in Bennet's house and how on the way we met with him. Darcy didn't said anything. I know what that guy is doing and also know that this matter will not have huge effect so I am relaxed.

" I brought you here cause I have to discuss something about bingley .." he said and I think I know what he wants to say. " We will go back in town after the ball...." said Mr Darcy . Well that happened in the real story too...the change is this time he needs my help. well lets see how this time the story goes.

Author Note ;

HI my dear readers , hope you're doing well. I am one of those people who loves ' pride and prejudice ' and have read many books on it. And with little courage tried to write one. And you as readers have supported me so thank you.

My story is going to be little different and not like the original story. Its just a story that I imagined , I hope you will like it. Its just a story that I imagined. Hope you will like it.