Chapter 9

Elizabeth is impatient to go back home. She with the help of philip has sent a message in her house for their carriage to be sent.

But I am sure Mrs Bennet will never agree but they will leave soon. But I was enjoying the company of the Bennet sisters.

But I can't stop them cause two interesting characters are going to enter their lives and it's very important for the plot development. So with a heavy heart I will have to let them go.

I have to plan my next step fast...also improve my dancing skills or I will be a laughing thing for the onlookers.

In the space room I took a shower today. It feels nice to take a proper bath and not bath in sections. After getting ready I walked out of the store.

I heard faint arguing and I know it's my brother trying to stop Bennet sisters from leaving the house so early.

As I walked in the sitting room I saw Jane sitting on the sofa by the fire and my brother sitting on a tool near her.

Elizabeth sitting in a corner with book in her but I am dam sure she is not reading anything. Her full attention is on her sister .

Darcy is standing by the window, I don't know what he is doing except looking godly handsome. Calm your mind down....main characters of a story never changes.

I walked towards Elizabeth and sat beside her.  " stop pretending...I know you're not reading. " I whispered and she gave me her sly smile.

" It's so interesting to listen to them talk . ...listen to them. " she said and well let's listen to what they're talking about.

" But Miss Bennet you may catch a cold again....why don't you just rest a few more days here....and leave when you get better. " said Bingley to her.

" Mr Bingley I am so honoured to have your and your families concern for me....but I am fine. Healthy to travel....you don't have to worry. " Said Miss Jane to my brother.

" But Why don't you want to stay... didn't we welcome you here.... don't you feel comfortable here ? " said Bingley and for his love he is calling me a bad host.

" No .... Caroline and your sisters are so sweet but I feel like I should go back home. " said Jane and you could see sadness in her face.

" Aren't you bored ? " A sudden voice startled me. As I looked left I saw Darcy now sitting on a stool next to me.

" Mr Darcy ...you scared me. " I told him patting my heart. " Aren't you bored after watching such drama. " he asked looking towards the couple.

" well girls sometimes love to watch drama... specially me. " I told him and then focused on what was going on in the room.

" Two meetings and he is so much in love  ..." Commented Mr Darcy. " You have no experience in that subject why are you commenting on it ? " I asked him and he said nothing about it.

" Is he convincing her to stay here forever? It's almost like offering her to stay here forever. " again commented Mr Darcy.

" Well in that case we can have two Bennet sisters in our house. " I told him in a low whisper so that Elizabeth can't hear me speak.

As he gave me a glare I showed him two fingers showing that we can have two Bennet sisters. And his frown got deeper.

" Better let's watch them quitely " he said and well that's not a bad idea. I would like to do that.

So we just sat their watching both love birds talk among themselves. But it was decided that they will be leaving soon.

I pulled Elizabeth in a corner and told her about my plan. She said she will talk with her father about it. Well that will do ....I may not want to break the main couple but I will help to fix the Bennet family.

As for what I will do ..well let Elizabeth's father agree First. I have pages and colours ready as soon as they leave I have to start my work.

sunday Morning.

Carriage is ready, both sisters are ready to leave. It was quite emotional goodbye. It was so much fun when they were here.

We promised each other to write letters and meet whenever we get chance. My brother got emotional too but he holded it in.

" Hope to see you soon. " said Elizabeth. I signed Darcy to help her get up in the carriage which he did with pleasure. And with that two sisters left our house.

They will not be welcomed well by their mother.... poor Mrs Bennet and her dear plan. My sister and her husband went inside. We three people are standing by the gate.

" Are you gonna cry Bingley?" Teased Mr Darcy. " Carol do you know any sad song ?  " he asked me.

" Of course I do. " I told him. " Perhaps you should play it for him. " said Mr Darcy and received a deadly glare from my brother.

" pass some tissue will you. " said Mr Darcy . " she will be back soon don't worry at all. " I ensured him

" you both are very naughty. " said my brother pulling my ear. " We laughed together and trust me when I love to spend time with them nowadays. It's such a homely feeling.

" come let's go for a horse ride. " said Mr Darcy and my brother agreed and went in to change. Mr Darcy watched him walk inside and looked towards the path where few minutes ago their was a carriage.

" Even you can see your fine eyes soon. Or you can visit them ...it's not that far.  " I ensured him.

He didn't say anything just started towards me and than said only one word  ' Jealous ' and went inside. I shouted behind him that I wasn't jealous but I could only hear laughter..  really that guy is too much.

But right now I have to think about Bennet house. One comical character is already here and other on the way. Hope I could do something before that Strom decides to walk in lives of Bennet house.