||१२||

Yatee P.O.V.

"No more arguments. You are leaving tomorrow morning for Chandanpur. Along with that I will give you a termination letter. Take stamp and sign of ministers there tomorrow. Congratulations, you are fired." I shouted on top of my voice on that man, Sadashiv.

He obediently followed my words. After I finished writing a letter to Ramchandra Bhauji, who was Prime minister of Swami's court, I dismissed him.

But, what I did was correct ? I had been only two days since that man was appointed as my bodyguard. But how dared he, sit besides his Master's wife ? He must have called my assistance for my help. But wait, if he goes there, he would give all the updates of what all happened here. That means, he will surely tell what all Radha akka said to me. No, no, no. He can't leave. I went downstairs and called him.

"Sadashiv Rao, wait. I will give you another chance. But this time, be more careful. Clear ?" I was just in time to stop him.

"As you say so, Bai Saheb." He said in a low, husky voice.

'As you say so' this term sounds familiar. Why this Sadashiv seems someone who is so close to me ? Urghhh... Who is he in real ? Why he always copies phrases used by Swami ? Let's think about this tomorrow. Currently I need to go to sleep. Tomorrow morning I have a case to be solved.

Next Morning :

I woke up at about dawn. That man, Sadashiv, was sleeping besides my bed on the floor. Poor one, he must be feeling cold down there. I walked very carefully upto my trunk where my daily clothes were placed. But he woke up as my oh-so-old trunk made a squeaky sound.

"I'm so sorry to wake you up." I felt guilty to disturb his sleep.

"No, it's ok Bai Saheb. You must be leaving for your daily practice, right ? You get ready. I will wait for you." He left the room immediately.

Again he sounded like Swami... Why does he sounds so similar to Swami ? Forget it. I need to complete my daily routine as soon as possible.

After I finished my daily practice, suddenly I heard a soft noise in the bush. Maybe animals were near the lake for water. But no, one five to six months pregnant women stepped out of the bush.

"Oh my God !! Mohini, what are you doing here?" I literally jumped up with joy.

"Is Her Highness not happy with my arrival ?" She said in a teasing tone.

"Shut up. I'm so happy to see you. And how you came upto here ? Means Radha akka will shout you if she got to know that you met me." I tried to send her away from me.

"No stupid girl. She sent me out for the temple with Sadashiv Bhauji. I told him to take me upto Mahadev temple near the lake instead of the one in the centre of village. And where are the sweets which you made for me? I am having so bad cravings for them." She was so happy to be here.

Suddenly, Sadashiv spoke from behind -
"Sorry to interrupt your talk, but I have got the sweets prepared by Bai Saheb. Have these, Mohini vahini." And he left for the temple.

"He is such a sweet and generous person. Why you were trying to fire him yesterday Yatee ?"

"So I was audible upto your room, hun ?" I asked in an ashamed tone.