||३४||

Even though they were surrounded by multiple problems, Yatee's and Chandrashekhar's little angels kept their lives filled with happiness. Even though the Kingdom required their constant attention, they both managed to keep free time for their children. One after the other, their problems kept on arising. And now, their old good friend's, Katalkhan's ego had popped up its head and was planning to defeat Ajinkyapur in one way or another.

_______________

"होशियार....
मुल्क - ए - नादियाबाद के सुलतान, कतलखान, दीवान - ए - आम में पधार रहे हैं।
(Attention...
The Sultan of Mulk-e-Nadiyabaad, Katalkhan is entering the premises of the royal court.)"
The soldier made the announcement.

Everyone present there froze at their place. Even though they hadn't done any mistake, the courtsmen of Katalkhan's court feared him. They feared his anger, more specifically. He would fire, punish or even kill anyone if his mind decided to.

The only people who stood fearless in front of him were his son, Shehzade Shehryar Badr Khan and his father, the official King of their kingdom, Jahanpanah Badshah Khan, an old, humble king, who, being tired, handed his son his responsibilities.

The Sultan entered the court in his own aura and pride. Everyone bowed in front of him. He sat on the throne and glanced at everyone.

"Before starting the regular affairs, I want to make an announcement to you all." He said as he motioned everyone to take their seats.

"आप सिर्फ हुक्म करे हुज़ूर, आपका हर एक काम यह आपका वज़ीर पूरा करेंगे.
(You order us, My Lord, your every work will be accomplished by this Vazir of yours.)"
Vajir Umar Ali, the best friend of Sultan and his most trusted colleague spoke up.

Umar Ali wasn't just a minister of his court, he was his best soldier, his childhood friend and most importantly, the most cunning person of the court.

Umar Ali was feared not only in Nadiyabaad, but outside it, too. He was famous as a ruthless minister who went upto any level of cruelty to prove himself right.

"Suggest me some ways to win against that little kingdom of Ajinkyapur. They have to repay our loss now !" Katalkhan declared and everyone was left stunned.

No one had thought about them in past five years. Nor they were nagging Nadiyabaad. No one knew why Katalkhan wanted to start a war again.

Even Vajir Umar Ali was speechless. He was a strong warrior but after competing with angry Chandrashekhar, who was equivalent to a thunderstorm, his pride had fallen down.

"Starting a war again ?" Umar Ali suggested in a meek voice.

"No, no, no. Something different. The war had left us to be broke last time." The Sultan opposed as he remembered the counter effects of war.

The court remained still and silent. Katalkhan broke the silence after few minutes.

"Whoever helps Mulk-e-Nadiyabaad to win against those little mice, that person will be rewarded a handsome ammount of gold, jewels and lifetime free life without taxes." He finally decided to use the weapon of greed against his people.

"Spread this far and wide. The court is dismissed." Katalkhan left the court. His ministers, too, left, discussing who will come ahead.

_________________

Few days past by. None of the people from Nadiyabaad were coming ahead to accept the Sultan's challenge. But Katalkhan hoped, somewhere, something must be going on in his favour. And his last hope, his fellow friend and his favourite minister, Vajir Umar Ali was planning to live a life full of luxuries.