||३८||

Make sure to read the Author's note at the end of this update... Two important notices for you dear readers :)

____________________

The next twelve years went by in a jiffy. Every day on the fort of Chandanpur started before dawn and ended late after sunset. Every day, each and every person awaited for the return of their Queen. Each day they awaited to even have a slight hint of her arrival.
Chandrashekhar and Sripad went outside Giripur to search for her in the woods. But all in vain...

In these twelve years, many things had changed in the life of Chandrashekhar...
Having the responsibility of forming the 'Independant Nation' and keeping in mind that it was the only wish of his wife Yatee, Chandrashekhar spent each day and night past twelve years to establish their Kingdom and making it more stable. Sometimes there were restless days and sometimes, sleepless nights. Since last twelve years, it seemed like Chandrashekhar had dropped the idea of sleep from his day. Every night was spent like it wasn't meant for sleeping, but for strategic planning and for executing secret missions. But whenever Chandrashekhar needed rest or few moments of peace, he would go to Yatee's room. Even slightest thought of Yatee gave him energy to pass the day. Her chamber, her room, her belongings took him to the moments they spent together with happiness.

Even though Chandrashekhar was, now, the mighty, strong, brave King of Ajinkyapur, before that he was a human. Even the wild lion needs rest in his den for few moments, the flying eagle needs to rest, so did Chandrashekhar. And Yatee's room made way for rest upto him. He may be an excellent King who can solve any problem but his own problems were solved in that room, in presence of his beloved. No one could decipher the nature of Yatee, not even her parents. But since she had left, no one could take her place. His health wasn't the same now. Even though he appeared to be a strong person, he had lost weight. He looked old for his age. His eyes looked tired. But in presence of his wonderful kids, he would forget everything and lived the moment. That was the last thing Yatee had given him - his three children.

Now, close relatives of Chandrashekhar suggested him to marry for second time, for the sake of his little children. But he denied. He still had a hope that somewhere, somehow he will find Yatee...

_____________________

"कसल्या चिंतेत आहात राजे ? (Is His Highness thinking about something?)" Ramchandra asked as he entered Chandrashekhar's room.

Chandrashekhar had changed his room after Yatee was kidnapped. He couldn't stay in that room without her. The mighty King of Ajinkyapur slept in the study, in the smallest room of his chamber.

"No. Nothing much. I'm pretty bored from this life of Royalty now, Ram. Sometimes I think that we need a break. Let's leave this court, the strategies, the problems of people and escape into deep woods, live there in peace..." Chandrashekhar said, with a dreamy look in his eyes.

"What a coincidence ! I had the same kind of news for you." Ramchandra sat besides Chandrashekhar.

"And what's that ?"

"You remember Acharya (Professor) Vishwa who taught us Politics when we were staying in Kolhapur ?" Ramchandra opened the letter he held in his hand.

"How can I forget such a gem of a person ? Ofcourse I remember him." Chandrashekhar replied with memories of his teacher

"He has currently shifted from Kolhapur to a village named Shanti Nagar. It's located beyond the forests of Giripur. It is an independent village, just like Giripur. He wanted us to visit him for a few days. Shall we ?" Ramchandra asked him whether he wanted to go there or not.