Trouble

Diamond's POV

I woke up the next morning all wrapped up in Dylan. I tried to get out of his hold but he wouldn't let me loose. I kissed his lips a few times before kissing down his chest. I kissed his neck and I began to suck on it.

"Mmm... Good morning baby." he kissed my lips.

"Good morning to you too."

"Well want do you want to do today?"

"I can give you your gift today if you want."

"That sounds fantastic." he groaned.

I straddled his waist and I kissed his lips. I rocked against his growing erection while he grabbed my butt and squeezed it with both hands.

"You like that?" I moaned.

"Hell yeah, but it'll be better if we were naked." he groaned.

I put my hands on the bottom of the shirt I was wearing and I began to pull it up. Just as it was about to go over my head our bedroom door busted open.

"Get the fuck off my man, bitch." Lexi came and pulled my hair, pulling me off the bed.

I punched her in her stomach and she let go of my hair.

"He's not your damn man. He's my mate you stupid hoe. Now get out of our room."

"Fuck you, bitch!" she slapped me.

I punched her in her face and she fell on the ground. She got up and punched me in my face. I punched her five times and somehow during it we ended up on the floor. We were going at it like cats and dogs. Next thing I know we both were falling out of the window.

"Shit." I hit the ground.

"Fuck, that hurt." Lexi groaned.

We were laying on our backs side by side. She ended up jumping on top of me and I kicked her off. She turned into her wolf and I turned in to mines. As soon as she went for my throat, I bite her shoulder. She crumbled under me. She laid on her back, and whimpered. I changed back into my human form and I felt a blanket get wrapped around.

"Are you ok?" Dylan checked my body.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Call the pack doctor for the bitch." I walked back into the house.

I went to Dylan and my room to take a shower. I washed my hair with my peach shampoo and conditioner and washed up with my strawberry body wash. I got out and I put on a blue crop top and some high waisted shorts. I put on my blue vans and I went downstairs.

"I'm hungry. Can you help me make some food?" Dylan walked up to me.

"Sure. Let's make waffles, bacon, eggs, and homemade orange juice." I went to the fridge.

"Ok, see if you show me, maybe I could make food for you, one day."

I showed Dylan how to make everything and I had him make a batch of everything. I decide to make both of the packs breakfast. I called everyone down to eat and they liked it.

"I'm going to send our pack back home today. Only you, Roger, Morgan, me, and Sarah are staying. Paul is going to live with Ruby and Kendra's staying with Jason." Keith spoke.

"Who's going to watch the pack and make sure that there's no attacks?" I questioned.

"My dad, he was the alpha before me so he can handle it."

"Alright I guess I could help."

"It's fine, they will be leaving at five." Keith ate a piece of bacon.

"Alright." I finished my food.

Everybody was packed and we decided to give them a goodbye party. They left at five and we all said our goodbyes. It was around eleven when Dylan and I decided to go out for a run together. We were in the middle of the woods when we heard someone following us. We turned around to see Lexi.

"Lexi, what are you doing here? Go back to the pack house." Dylan spoke.

We had brought an extra pair of clothes with us and we went behind the trees to change when we saw Lexi.

"I loved you Dylan and you were too stupid to see that. And you stole him away from me you bitch." Lexi cried.

"Lexi, you have to realize, that your mate is out there and Dylan's not it." I spoke.

"I had a mate. He rejected me. I met him when I went to Paris. He was already married with three kids and one on the way. He told me he didn't feel the sparks because his heart belonged to his wife. He rejected me and it torn me to pieces. I didn't even want to accept it but I did. I came back and I realized that I had you, but you broke me. And now your both going to pay the price. I hope they torture y'all ass."

"What are you talking about? Who's going to torture us?" Dylan spoke.

"Them." she turned around and left.

I sniffed the air and it was that of humans. Soon I heard two gunshots. I saw Dylan fall down on the ground. He was bleeding from what looked like a gunshot wound. I felt something pierce through me. I fell on the ground and saw four men with guns. It was then that I noticed there were hunters. I saw black spots clouding my vision. Before I passed out, I mind linked Jason the best I could.

'Jason help.'

'What do you need?'

'Hunters... Silver... Lexi... Help...'

'What? Where are the hunters? Stay where you are we're coming to get you.'

'Too late. Lexi... Did... This...' I passed out.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Please,

VOTE

COMMENT

&

FOLLOW

And read my other story

The Cheerleader VS. The New Girl

Lots of love,

Dreamer