Moving Into The Castle

Diamond's POV

I woke up to a sleeping Dylan. I got out of bed and took a shower. Once I got out, I saw Dylan doing pushups butt naked.

"Good morning, baby." I dropped my towel.

"Good morning." he kissed my lips and went to the shower.

I put on a black t-shirt and white leggings. I went down the stairs to see my mom, dad, Ruby, and Paul eating at this grand table. Everyone was close to each other so I went to Ruby and hugged her from behind.

"Good morning, Ruby."

"Good morning Diamond."

"Where's Dylan?" my dad asked.

"Taking a shower. He should be out soon." I grappled a plate.

There was bacon, sausage, pancakes, and eggs with cheese on the plate. I poured myself a glass of orange juice and sat down. Dylan came downstairs and kissed my forehead before sitting down and eating.

"How are you guys feeling?" my mom asked.

"We're fine. Just a little sore. Still in the process of healing." Dylan spoke.

"That's good, especially since we got y'all in time." Paul chimed in.

"Yeah, we're tough." I smiled.

We finished eating breakfast and we all went into the family room. We turned on the t.v. and went to the movie channel. We watched 'A Walk To Remember' and I curled up with Dylan. I looked over and saw my mom in my dad's arms and Ruby in Paul's. I can tell that she is starting to get used to him. We just sat down, curled up, and watched movies until six.

"I have to go give control back to my dad so he can be alpha." Dylan stretched.

"Ok, I'll see you when you get back. Oh, and can you pack all of my clothes and other stuff and bring them for me?" I kissed his lips.

"Yeah, see you later." he kissed me back.

Paul and my dad left with him. I wanted to go to the mall to buy some stuff so I asked Ruby and my mom if they wanted to come.

"So what are we getting?" Ruby asked from the backseat.

"Clothes, shoes, lingerie, and other stuff." I spoke.

"Ahh, you planing on mating with him tonight." my mom stated.

"Yes, I am. I've wanted to for a long time, but we were interrupted each time."

"How does it feel being in love?" Ruby asked.

"Each person is different. When I met your father I was your age so I didn't know until I was sixteen but when I knew everyone else faded into thin air each time I looked at him." my mom spoke.

"For me I felt sparks each time Dylan touched me and after that each touch got stronger and stronger, until I felt fireworks." I told her.

"I really do like Paul, but I just don't love him and I know it's killing him." Ruby sighed.

"Give it time baby girl."

"Thanks guys. I love you both." Ruby said.

"I love you too." I said.

"I love you too." my mom said.

We arrived at the mall and we went to all different types of stores. Finally, we went to Victoria's Secret. I bought twenty different types of lingerie. I got simple ones, school girl ones, maid ones, Dr. ones, and more. I went to the counter and bought all of the stuff.

"I see you plan on it being a long night." the saleswoman spoke.

"Longer than you think." I laughed.

As soon as I got home, I made the bed, put rose petals on the bed and the floor, got some champagne, and but on my purple lace baby doll with my purple see trough thongs. I mind linked my dad.

'Daddy, where are y'all?'

'We're on our way. Maybe in about twenty minutes. Why?'

'I just missed you guys.'

'We'll be home soon. Bye.'

'Bye.'

I combed my hair and put on my black heels. I lit some candles and turned off the lights. I got into a sexy position and waited. After five minutes, I heard the doorknob twist.

"Damn." Dylan said.

"I see you and your solider like my surprise." I looked at his growing erection.

"Very much." He closed the door.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Please,

VOTE

COMMENT

&

FOLLOW

And read my other story

The Cheerleader VS. The New Girl

Lots of love,

Dreamer