Captured

Diamond's POV

I woke up to find myself in a room chained up to the wall. I looked all around the room and I saw Dylan on the wall directly in front of me. I tried to mind link the pack, but it wouldn't work. I tried to use my powers and barely anything happened.

"Dylan. Baby. Wake up, please." I called his name.

"Diamond. Oh, Diamond, baby. Are you ok?" He lifted his head up.

"Yes. Are you?"

"I'm fine, just tired and of course the gunshot."

"Same here. Where are we?"

"I don't know baby but I know that we are getting out of here."

"Shut up mutts." someone opened the door.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Nina and this is my brother, Nigel." a girl with blonde hair and brown eyes said.

"What do you want from us?" Dylan yelled.

"You'll see soon enough."

Her and her brother walked to this long table that was in the middle of the room.

She took a knife that had a pink end to it off the table and he took a blue one off. She walked over to me and he walked over to Dylan. I tried to make the knives move, but my wolf wasn't strong enough. I decided to mind link Keith.

'Keith help.'

'Diamond? Where are you and Dylan?'

'IDK. Just follow the scent. They are about to cut us with silver. Please hurry. Our wolves are weak.'

'Stay strong. We're on our way.'

Soon I felt a burning sensation on my leg. It was a burn that hurt so bad I screamed at the top of my lungs. It was even worse hearing Dylan scream. They cut our arms and legs and each cut was deeper than the last.

"Why do you hate us?" Dylan breathlessly asked.

"We don't hate you personally, We hate your kind. Your just a pack of filthy, maingy mutts trying to pass off as humans." Nina said.

I looked into her eyes with the little bit of strength that I had. I saw her past and I knew why she hated our kind.

"Just because those evil rogues killed your parents and your love left you to be with his mate, doesn't mean you have to take it out on our whole kind." I yelled.

"What did you just say, mutt?" Nina looked at me.

"You heard me, hoe. We had nothing to do with Louis. You just mad because a werewolf stole your man."

She walked over to me and slapped me. She kept hitting me and after a while I felt blood.

"You bitch! Don't you hurt her! I promise I will kill you if you touch her again!" Dylan struggled against the chains.

"Your not going to do anything, mutt." Nigel punched Dylan.

I wanted to get out of the chains and tear his fucking throat out. How dare he touch Dylan. As soon as I get loose I'm going to kill him and that bitch. They left out of the door and locked it.

"Baby, are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine. Are you okay? I promise if your not I'm going to kill that stupid bitch." Dylan huffed.

"I'm fine baby. My wolf is weak, but I can still use some of my powers."

"That's good. I know that we'll make it out of here. I love you so much, Diamond."

"I love you too."

"Quiet, mutts." someone yelled.

"Baby stay strong." Dylan told me.

"I will."

"I'm so tired, I'm just going to go to sleep." his head began to drop.

"Me too. Maybe if we sleep, we might have some energy." my eyes began to close.

Soon I was asleep. I woke up to the sounds of yelling, gun shots, and growls. Dylan jerked awak at the sound of this.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I don't know."

We listened for some more. Soon the door was open and I saw Nina and Nigel. Nina got a really big knife and so did Nigel. She held the knife to my throat and he held it up to Dylan's. The door opened once more and I saw Jason and my dad walk in.

"Let them go." my dad growled.

"One step closer and they're both dead." Nina pressed the knife into my throat.

It stung but not enough to hurt badly. Dylan shifted uncomfortable and I knew that Nigel did it to him too. I looked at both their knives and I used what strength I had to take them off our throats and have them fall to the floor. They tried to pick them up, but it was too late. Jason jumped on Nigel, and my dad jumped on Nina.

"Let us loose. This silver is starting to burn badly." I said.

They unhooked us and they helped us up. They took us to a car and we began to go home.

"How did you find us?" Dylan wondered.

"After getting mind links from Diamond, we found where you guys were." Jason spoke.

"Where's Lexi?" I spoke.

"She's in the dungeon." dad spoke. "We're going to the castle."

"Ok."

I fell asleep on the way there. As soon as we arrived, I was attacked with a big group hug from Ruby, my mom, Morgan, Kendra, and Sarah. After talking, they sent Dylan and me to the pack doctor.

"How do you feel?" Becca, the doctor, asked.

"Better, the medicine really helped. How long until we leave?" I said.

"In an hour or two."

"Ok, can you leave so I can talk to Dylan?"

"Sure." she walked out.

"Are you ok?" he looked at me.

"I'm fine, what about you?"

"I'm good, could be better."

"What are we going to do to Lexi?"

"What do you want to do?" Dylan asked.

"Banish her and let her be a rouge. And tell every pack in the world that she tried to kill the princess of werewolves. No pack would ever let her join and as for other rogues. They'll probably just tear her apart." my eyes turned black.

"Then that's what we'll do."

We went to see Lexi after getting out. We told her, her punishment and I may have punched her a few times. We had dinner and then were showed to a room. I took off all of my clothes and I just put on a t-shirt of his before laying in bed with him.

"I love you." I kissed his lips.

"I love you too." he kissed me back.

I laid my head on his naked chest and drifted off to sleep.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Please,

VOTE

COMMENT

&

FOLLOW

And read my other story

The Cheerleader VS. The New Girl

Lots of love,

Dreamer