Mating

WARNING: This chapter will mostly contain sexual conception and contact. You may skip if you please.

Diamond's POV

Dylan's eyes turned black with lust as he closed the bedroom door. He locked it and walked towards me. I got off the bed and kissed his lips. I ran my hands under his shirt before ripping it off of him. I kissed his neck and sucked on it leaving a hickey.

"Damn, baby." he groaned.

I pushed him on the bed and straddled his waist. I kissed his chest and down to his abs. I licked his abs and then his V line. I pulled his shorts down and saw his erection straining against his boxers.

"I see somebody's ready." I touched it through his boxers.

I pulled those down and grabbed his dick. I began to pump slowly before licking the head. I swirled my tongue around him and he moaned.

"Fuck." he groaned.

I put the head in my mouth and went all the way down till he hit the back of my throat. He pushed his hips up and I sucked harder. I licked down his shaft and moaned around him. I slightly scrapped my teeth across him and he put his hands on my head. He pushed my head down and I bobbed my head up and down.

"Shit, I'm about to come. Don't stop, baby."

After a few more strokes, he exploded in my mouth. I swallowed it all and straddled him again. He rolled me over and opened my baby doll. He took my breasts into his palms and pinched my erect nipples.

"Ahh." I moaned as he put his mouth over my breast.

Dylan licked, sucked, and bite my nipple. He then switched to my other one and did the same thing. Soon he licked right above my thong. He pulled them down my legs and kissed down my thigh. He licked and sucked it creating a hickey.

"Fuck." I moaned as he licked from my entrance up.

Dylan licked my clit while he pumped two fingers into my entrance. I was clawing the sheets as I called out his name. He was biting and sucking my clit. My legs began to shake and soon I exploded.

"Yummy." he licked his lips.

He crawled on top of me and kissed my lips. I felt him take the lingerie fully off. I felt him at my entrance and I braced myself.

"Just relax. It's going to hurt, but it'll be over soon." he kissed my lips.

I felt him enter and he stilled. It hurt like hell, but I braced through it. We sat for about a minute before I shook my head 'yes' and he stroked. After a few strokes, the pain subsided.

"Fuck, Dylan." I moaned.

He pounded into me and my nails were in his back. My walls clamped down on him each time he moved, plunging into me.

"Fuck, your so tight. Diamond."

Dylan latched his mouth onto my nipple as he stroked. He brought his finger down and rubbed my clit.

"Dylan. Don't stop." I rolled my hips.

My walls were clenching to him as I came closer to the edge. I drug my nails down his back, and he hissed in pleasure.

"I'm about to come." My legs started to shake.

"Me too, baby." he groaned.

He stroked once more and I exploded as did he. His hot seed buried deep into me and I moaned. He pulled out of me and laid beside me.

"I love you." Dylan wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you too." I turned and kissed his lips.

We laid in silence until I felt him grow again. I rolled on top of him. I grabbed him and rubbed him against my silk folds before sliding down on his rock hard area.

"Fuck, baby. Ride me." Dylan grabbed my hips.

I braced myself by putting my hands on his chest. I began to rock back and forth causing us to moan. Dylan grabbed my hips tightly and picked me up and slammed me down on him.

"Shit." I moaned as I bounced on him.

"Just like that baby." he slapped my ass.

When he did that my walls clenched around him tighter. I brought my hands up and pinched my nipples. Dylan brought his hand around and rubbed my clit.

"Fuck, don't stop."

"Fuck." he slapped my ass again.

Soon I came as did he. I rolled off of him and he wrapped me in his arms.

"I love you." he kissed my forehead.

"I love you too." I laid my head on his chest.

We soon feel asleep.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I am so sorry about the delay and my stuff getting deleted.

I still can't believe that so many people have read this book it's so fantastic.

Each time I see a new vote, read, comment, or follow, my heart warms up.

Thanks for everything.

Please,

VOTE

COMMENT

&

FOLLOW

And read my other story

The Cheerleader VS. The New Girl

Lots of love,

Dreamer

P.S. You don't have to read this unless your curious about the author.

I am a sixteen year old girl. I have a dog (a yorkie) and I'm really smart.

I don't expect for my stories to get published or anything, these are just for other peoples enjoyment.

Have a good day!