She's Back

Dylan's POV

Five months! That's how long she has been away. I miss her so much and I am really lonely. My wolf is so mad at me, he wont even talk to me, which makes me even lonlier.

Jason is worst than me he stays in Diamond's room all day, except for when he goes to school. He only eats twice a week and he cries everyday.

And on top of that we are having a problem with hunters. We asked another pack to come and live with us to help us with the hunters. They are supposed to be coming any second.

"Alpha the other pack is here." my friend Howard said.

I went to meet the Alpha and the Beta of the new pack. I saw three males and three females. I mind linked Jason telling him to come down to meet the Alpha and Beta.

"Hi I'm Alpha Dylan and this is my Beta Jason." I told them.

"I'm Alpha Keith, this is my sister Kendra, my best friends Roger and Paul, my mate Morgan, and Roger's mate Sarah." Keith pointed to all of them.

"Where's your Beta?" I asked curious. Just then we heard a song being played.

Hop on the back of my bike

Let the good wind blow through your hair

With an ah like that and your jeans so tight

Oh, your killing me

You know it ain't fair

"Hello." Keith said into the phone. "Where are you at?"

We all tried to see what the other person on the other end of the line was saying but we couldn't.

"Ok, well be safe. See you tomorrow. Kay, bye." Keith hung up the phone. "That was my Beta. She's hanging with her friend Jermie at a bar. She said she will be here by midnight, but will go straight to bed, so she'll deal with everyone in the morning. Kendra she said pick the room either across or next to yours for her and leave the door open so she'll know which room to go to."

"Ok well it's eleven-thirty so I'm about to go to bed and I think we all should go." Keith said.

"Yeah, we do have to get up early."I said.

Everybody went to their rooms. I was in mine when I became thristy. I went downstairs just as soon as the door opened. I smelt the most wonderful smell in the world. I looked at the door and saw her.

"Diamond?!"

"Yeah."

"What are you doing here?"

"Can we just talk about this in the morning, please. I'm really tired."

"Yeah, we should get some sleep."

"Well, goodnight."

"Night."

I was at the bottom of the stairs when she began walking up. She brushed up against my arm and I felt the sparks. I can't believe she's back. Maybe I can make her fall for me.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Song:

Beautiful-Miguel ft. Mariah Carey

Please,

VOTE

COMMENT

&

FOLLOW

Lots of love,

Dreamer