Going To The Castle

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I don't have internet at home so I use the school's Wi-Fi, but because of the weather ❄ my school has been out till now.

Diamond's POV

It was now two thirty and Sarah, Morgan, Kendra, and I were all getting ready in my room.

"Do you think this color looks right on me?" Sarah asked.

"Of course it does. Don't play dumb. You know you look good." I told her.

We finished getting ready to go and then we walked downstairs. I went into the kitchen to get some water before leaving.

"Are you girls ready?" my daddy asked.

"Yeah." I spoke walking out the door.

After an hour of driving I got bored.

"Huuuh." I groaned.

"What is it?" my dad asked.

"I'm bored." I groaned.

"You are so much like your mother. When we were driving to meet you, she forced me to play car games with her." he laughed.

"I can't help the fact that long trips aggravate me." she spoke.

"Let's play would you rather." Morgan suggested.

"Ok, me first. Diamond, would you rather swim with sharks or be caged with a bear?" Sarah asked.

"Bear. Only one thing to deal with. Kendra, would you rather eat peanut butter off someone's dirty, old feet where they haven't cleaned them in days or off a clean person's butt?" I asked.

"Defenitly the feet. No way in H E double hockey sticks (HELL) will my mouth go near someone's butt." Kendra explained. "Morgan, would you rather have to be on a deserted island forever or be the last person on earth?"

"Last person on earth. At least this way I could get away with anything and eat all the things that I want to. Both would be lonely, but with that I can break stuff and not get in trouble."

We played the game until we stopped in front of a huge castle. It was so beautiful and I couldn't believe that one day I would rule it.

"What are we waiting for, let's go." Kendra pulled my arm.

We went through a lot of security people and other things. They had snipers on the roof and gunmen on the ground. Once we got in, we were stunned. It was utterly beautiful and there were no words to describe it.

"Mama, Papa. I'm so glad your back." a girl about twelve hugged my mom and dad.

She had hair like mine and the same completion as me too. She had eyes that were a beautiful red and I knew she was my sister.

"We were only gone for a day." my dad laughed.

"It doesn't matter I missed you guys." she hugged them harder.

"We want you to meet someone." my mom pulled away from her.

"Diamond this is Ruby, Ruby this is Diamond, your sister." my dad pulled my arm towards her.

"Nice to meet you." I put my hand out.

"What is this? We're family, now give me a hug." Ruby pulled me into a hug.

"Well we have to get to know each other." I spoke. "And these are my friends Kendra, Morgan, and Sarah."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Kendra."

"Hi, I'm Morgan."

"And I'm Sarah."

"Its nice to meet all of you. Would y'all like to come to my room so we can talk?" Ruby asked.

"Sure." I agreed.

"So how old are you guys?" Ruby climbed up the stairs.

"We are all sixteen, what about you?" Sarah spoke for all of us.

"I just turned fourteen a week ago. Well this is my room." she opened her door.

"I like it." I looked around her room.

It was a ruby red room with black carpet. She had a canopy bed that was also black and red. She had a few teddy bears on her bed and a walk in closet. We all sat on her bed and we talked for hours.

"Diamond it's time for you and your friends to go back. Dylan's been calling for the last twenty minutes saying that if you four don't come home they all will come." my dad came in.

"Whatever, let them come. They need to pick us up anyways." I told him.

They came an hour later and they all barged into the room and kissed us. I pushed Dylan off of me and laughed.

"Are y'all ready to g..." Paul stopped and sniffed the air. "Mate."

"Oh my goodness, who's your mate?" Sarah asked.

Ruby came out of the bathroom and Paul pulled her towards him.

"Guys, who is this?" Ruby tried to get out of his hold.

"Well, lil sis this is Paul and apparently your mate." I hugged her.

"Mate? But I'm only fourteen." Ruby looked confused.

"Well Paul here is seventeen, so he knows your his mate when you turn sixteen you'll know." Sarah explained.

"Alright, well it's nice to meet you. I know you want to be by me so you can sleep across the hall, if you want." Ruby told Paul.

"Of course. I'll come home tomorrow." said Paul.

"Ok, have fun man." Keith said.

I said goodbye to my mom and dad and Ruby before we left. On the ride home I put my head in Dylan's lap and I feel asleep.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Please,

VOTE

COMMENT

&

FOLLOW

And read my other story

The Cheerleader VS. The New Girl

Lots of love,

Dreamer