Chapter 19

Jace

We went down to dinner and Clary showed off her ring. Everyone was happy that Clary and I were together at last. It was time for bed and I went in to shower and on the way out ran into Clary as she is coming towards the bathroom.

"I will see you in my room."

After twenty minutes, there is a soft knock on my door. I knew it was her so I asked her to come in. I walked up to the door and locked it behind her and leaned against the door. My body was quaking with desire for her and tonight, she will finally be mine. I walked towards her and pulled her into my arms and kissed her. My tongue found her bottom lip and I passed it slowly on her lip until she granted me permission for it to go into her mouth. My tongue took full command of hers and she ran her hands under my shirt and touched my chest, abs, down to my hip, and up my back slowly. I pulled back from the kiss panting and let her pull my t-shirt off as I pulled hers off. To my surprise, she was bare-chested. Her breasts are beautiful. She leaned against me and lifted her head for me to kiss her again. We came up for breath again and I took my sweats off staying in my boxers and she did the same staying in her panties. I pulled her into my arms and carried her to the bed and laid her down gently. My lips were on hers again and I savored every bit of her and made my way down to the edge of her panties and up again. I positioned myself and pulled her panties off and then my boxers and laid gently on top of her. My hands were trembling when I reached this point. I realize that she was my first as I was hers. I pushed her legs apart with my knees and laid gently on top of her. She was trembling under me but never stopped looking into my eyes, I smiled and then leaned in and kissed her, asking permission to go on and she whispered yes to me. My desire for her was showing and I started to enter her gently as not to hurt her. She flinched and when I froze she put her arms around my neck and pulled me towards her and told me to continue. Our bodies became one and started moving together and it sent me into a frenzy of desire and when she moaned it made me move faster until we both reach orgasms together. I buried my face on her neck calling her name over and over while my body trembled. Then I whispered that I loved her and I meant it with my whole soul. She was all mine, completely.

Clary

We went down to dinner and I  showed off my ring. Everyone was happy that Jace and I were together at last. It was time for bed and Jace went into the shower and ran into me as I am walking towards the bathroom.

"I will see you in my room." He whispered to me. 

Twenty minutes later I knock on Jace's door and he asks me to come in right away. As soon as I walk in, he walks to the door and locks it, and leans against it. The way he is looking at me, with such desire. I am so nervous because it is my first time and I do not know what to do. Jace walked over to me and took me in his arms and kissed me running his tongue along my bottom lip asking me permission to enter my mouth. As soon as I parted my lips, he was in total control of my tongue and mouth. I ran my hands under his shirt feeling his chest, his abs, down his side to his hips, then up to his back. His skin was soft under my touch and I knew he was enjoying it by the way he kissed me. He let me pull his shirt off and he pulled mine off. The look in his eyes was full of shock and pleasure at the same time when he realized that I was braless. We both took our pants off and stood in our underwear. He picked me up in his arms and placed me on the bed gently and started kissing me again. I moaned into his mouth and his body was shivering on top of me. Then we took the last of our clothing off and he was laying gently kissing me all over. He spread my legs with his knees and laid between them. He looked into my eyes seeking my approval and I pulled him down and kissed him whispering to continue. There was a moment where I flinched and Jace froze, but I pulled him to me whispering not to stop, and kissed him. My moaning made his body shudder and we both started moving together and Jace started to move faster until we reach our orgasms. He placed his face on my neck calling my name over and over until finally he whispered, "I love you." Our first time was incredible and now I am sure that I will always belong to Jace and he will belong to me.

Jace

"I love you, Clary. You belong to me now and no one else."

"As I love you and you belong to me and no one else. Did you enjoy our first time?"

"Are you kidding! It was incredible, you were incredible! I never knew that I could have gotten closer to you than this."

"I was so nervous because I was not sure what to do. You must have been with other girls before. No girl would ever say no to you."

" Believe it or not, you were my first too,  Clary. You are the first girl I have ever slept with and you will be my last."

I looked into those beautiful eyes and knew that I only wanted her. Desire ran through my body again and I placed myself on top of her and took her again. Our bodies moved as one and we reached oblivion again. I rolled onto my back pulling her until she was in my arms with her head laying on my chest. I reached down and kisses her again savoring her lips until we parted for air. We stood there looking at each other until we drifted off to a happy sleep. When morning came, I woke up to the most beautiful girl in the world in my arms.  I want, to do this for the rest of my life.