A/N

READ BELOW before starting to read the rest of the book. 

GOOd evening guys, You may have noticed some parts of the book missing. I have signed a contract with Dreame to be one of their exclusive writers.

 This means i am moving my books to their platform. The first ten chapters from each book will still be availableon wattpad, but you can find the rest on dreame.  please note that  dreame is a paid platform.It was a difficult decision, I am not going to lie, I was afraid to accept any contract, but here I am. Dreame gave me an opportunity which I appreciate. I won't be posting any new chapters of Angela hades on Wattpad at all, but you can find them on Dreame. Thank you for loving my books and reading them.

I do now based on the rude messages i received many got pissed off because of my decision but as one of my new resolutions is due what i pleased without having to apologise to anyone. so i am done apologising. as my self paid for many books that i enjoy and wanted to support many authors i found it disrespectful how people reacted and comment on how i dared to take such decision without asking them first. Its my book that took me a very long time to write and i am happy that i got an opportunity to publish it and be able to make money while doing something I enjoy. 

kisses,

xaritena