Chapter 4: Olivia

"Well now you have" he reply back with a cold voice, void of any emotion. And with that he turned around to leave.

Olivia felt like somebody just punch her in the chest, she didn't realise her words will upset him and turn him into stone. Acting before thinking she yelled

"Wait"

She watched him as he stopped for a second, however he stayed there not turning around to face her.

"I didn't mean to offend you." she said worryingly but his back was still facing her.

She took a couple of steps closer to where he was standing

"I am sorry. " she said with a voice a little above a whisper as she softly place her hand on his firm arm. He tensed for a second and then his body relaxed as he turned around to face her. Her eyes were warm and sincere and he knew she didn't meant to remind him of his past

"I wanted to thank you, you didn't have to" she continue saying with the most gently way anyone had ever talk to him. So sincere and so pure in every way.

He was out of words as he carefully examined the woman in front of him but his eyes widen from embarrassment as he stomach decided to make an appearance with a very loud growl. But Olivia didn't seem to mind as she was giggling care free.

"How about I say thank you over food, I can cook" she proposed in between her giggles. Sean found him self smiling truly for the first time in a very very long time. How could he say no to some home cooked meal, it was true he hadn't eaten anything good in a while and he wasn't any longer in the mood to hunt.

"I am Olivia by the way" she said after her giggles, calmed down.

"Sean" his tone was firm but a small smile broke on his face

"Well Sean follow me and be prepared to eat one of the most delicious meals you have ever tasted in your life"she said with so much pride and amusement. Sean's eyebrow rose and she giggled from his reaction.

"Patient alpha boy" she said smirking

And with that they start walking with Olivia leading the way. None of them was talking but the silent that engulfed them wasn't awkward.

After half an hour of walking, Sean heard Olivia's breathing to be a bit unstable, she was panting and he knew she got tired. She needed rest as her body was still coping from the attack last night. She still needed time to heal and she was pushing herself to the edge. He knew she didn't like when he tried to carry her, but his alpha mode was on again. She needed to stop walking as she was exhausted

"How far is your home" he asked with a casual tone.

Olivia shrugged before replying

"I think in about an hour, we will be there soon" she said almost breathlessly.

She was indeed tired and her muscles were complaining, she was in no condition to walk an hour longer.

"Do you want me to carry you" Sean asked softly before placing his hand gently on her waist.

"I don't like being carrying like a child" she said irritated but the tiredness in her voice was evident.

"Why not, I know you want it" he said with a smirk on his voice, clearly amused from her stubbornness

Olivia stopped walking and turned to face him, while narrowing her eyes. Her face and her red cheeks, however gave her away, she wanted to be carry even though she didn't like it, she couldn't walk one more step. Her body was too tired and now that she stopped she knew that it won't obey her to move again.

"I don't like it" She said with an irritated voice.

Sean smirk grew even more as he saw her exhaling deeply.

"But you are right, I am tired. So can you please carry me and I will tell you how to get there?" She said with a soft voice, a little above a whisper

"Okay then, climb in my back and I will carry you" was all he said and her eyes widen in shock

"Come on we don't have all day" he said again with his usual by now, smirk on his face.

Olivia admitting her defeat, as she went behind Sean and tried to reach him, but he was too tall for her.

"Do you mind lowering your body a bit, I can't reach you" she said not amused with the height difference.

Sean chuckled before obeying. And just like that they were walking, with Olivia on his back guiding him and pointing to where he should turn.

Soon enough they were outside her apartment, he was a werewolf after all, a very fast one. As he took in the surroundings in front of him the area was not what he expected it to be. It was one of those areas that you wouldn't dare to cross, it stink and it screamed danger. He couldn't believe that someone like her, so delicate and pure would live in a dump like that, but he kept his thoughts to himself as he didn't want to upset her. She was the first person he talked in a while and somehow he enjoyed her company, even if he just met her.

~ ~ Author's Note! ~ ~ 

This is the first a/n I writing for this book! I should have posted one at the beginning of the book but I wanted you to get a small read of the story so far before introducing myself! 

This is the second book I am posting in here (the first one is  "The Hunter Luna, if you haven't read it go check it out. I promise you will like it!)

This book is actually an idea that I couldn't shake off, so I decided to write it. It's not my usual over dramatic way of writing (but who am I kidding, drama is my second name). This book is a bit more romantic and in a way a story about two broken people, who meet each other and.. well the rest you have to wait to read about!

Give this chapter your vote and don't forget to comment!