Chapter 10: Olivia

Looking back it was a good day, maybe she overanalysed the situation, like she always does, but Sean didn't mention anything about the kiss she placed on his cheek. Maybe it was not as important as she initially thought.

When she first hugged him, he pushed her away and she fell, not in a lady like way, on the floor. Maybe he wasn't used to someone inventing his personal space, but she couldn't help herself from behaving like that. She is Olivia after all, a meter and a half woman, who talked and hugged a lot!

After the first training lesson she had with Sean her muscles were not as sore as she thought they will be. She felt more relaxed and in some strange way, she feels more energised than ever before.

After the training ended they start walking back to her place, she had a couple more hours before she needed to start getting ready for work and she couldn't be more happier, as she could spend some more time with Sean. She just met him but somehow she feels like she knew him for her entire life. Such a strange feeling she admitted to herself.

"What are you thinking" Sean asked breaking the trail of her thoughts. She didn't gave him an answer back, she instead smiled looking at his beautiful green eyes.

"Nothing really.. It's just.. I don't know how to explain it but I feel like I have known you my entire life even if I just met you. Something inside of me keeps telling me to trust you and as strange as it sound I do" she admitted turning to look at him in the eyes as a small smile appeared on her lips.

Sean's heart swollen from happiness, her simple words, the trust she gave him, made him feel indeed strange, but in good kind of strange as himself felt the same.

"For some reason the moon goddess brought us into each other's lives and I am sure she has a good reason for it, she always does" he said more to himself and Olivia's smile grew, something Sean couldn't pretend he didn't see.

"That she did" she said happily and Sean's eyebrows shot up in surprise. Olivia knew that his questions will only grow, so it was about time to let him know, how she obtain the knowledge about his kind.

"I am sure you are wondering how I know about your kind and I know I promised to let you know and I will" she said with a calm and collected tone. Sean didn't interrupted her, waiting eagerly for what she has to tell him.

Olivia sighed, exhaling all her uncertainty away.

"So I guess I will start from the begging but don't interrupt me because I won't continue" she said with a serious tone yet her eyes once again betrayed her.

"When I was sixteen my parents got divorced. After years of cheating each other my father left the house and filed for divorce. That woman, my mother, she couldn't be happier, as she was finally free to bring all the men she wanted in our house" she spat in disgust

"One night she brought a guy, he was very tall and muscular. At that time I was oblivious to the werewolf kind, I thought they were just stories, so I didn't know he was a werewolf. She was very drunk and after they finished what they were doing she fell asleep" she continued and her body shivered in disgust, by the memory

"But he didn't, he came to my room. My door was unlock so he felt like he could just barge in but he wasn't welcome. As soon as I realised what his intentions were I pushed him away but it was in vain as he was way too strong for my liking. I did the best thing I could think of that moment and screamed, I didn't stop even if my lungs beg me to do it, until he run out of my house.

The next morning I tried to tell her what happened but she didn't believe me, she believed that pedophile. He told her a bunch of crap that she believed, that I lured him in my room and that I wanted him to do what he did with my mother. His words exactly.

She start yelling at my face that she never wanted me and that I ruined her life, that I was always jealous of her and that I was her biggest mistake. She told me to get the hell out of her house and never show my face again. She told me she will leave for now and I must be gone before she comes back. She left the house after our heated exchange of words and I had some time to pack my bag, in peace.

She kicked me out of our house and I didn't argue, I couldn't stay with her for a minute longer.

I tried to find my father but he never replied to my calls. We didn't have any known relatives to go so basically I was on my own.

I was broke and before leaving the house I needed some cash. I knew where she had hidden money, so I took it all along with some of my belongings and went away. I took the bus not wanting to be in that town any longer.

When I reach the end of the bus line I didn't know the town I was in, but in a strange way I felt like I belonged there so I decided to stay. Anyway long story short I found a girl, her name was Emilia, she invited me to her house, basically her family raised me until I turned 18. Her family were werewolves, rouges but she wasn't one, something about the genetics and how some were born human. She felt alone until I came and since then we were inseparable, she told me everything about your kind and I promised to keep it a secret and I did. When we turned 18, we moved away and we rented this apartment" she finished saying and waved her hand pointing at her apartment.

"Time past fast when you go down the memory land" she told him playfully and Sean smiled at her.

She waited for him to tell her something but he stayed quiet and she didn't even tell him the whole story. She felt a rush of feelings embracing her, uncertainty and worry dominating.

"Your mother let you go just like that" he asked sadly

Olivia looked at the floor, sadness taking over her face.

"Yes, up until now she never looked for me or even call me. I know its pathetic but I kept the same number I had back then in case she will call me but she never did." she admitted sadly

"I am sorry" Sean felt the need to tell her in order to comfort her.

"Don't be alpha boy, that's in the past. She was never my mother, she may have given birth to me but she never acted like a mother" she said with no emotion lacing her face features. Sean knew she placed a mask that hid away all her true feelings. His need to comfort her grew bigger. He took Olivia's hand gently and pull her towards his chest. As soon as her face touched his chest, he wrapped his arms around her.

And she indeed felt more relieved as her muscles relaxed. She hadn't told many people about her past and she was truly worry how he would react. But a hug so warm never crossed her mind, not that she complains.