Chapter 2: Olivia

Olivia felt her body coming back to life, and she couldn't miss the pounding on her head, she felt a pain coming from the back of her head but when she place her hand to touch the sore area she flinched.

"Damn what had happen to me" she asked herself as she focused deeply, until she felt a rush of memories rushing back to her mind.

The wolf who stalked her for days

The attack

The sickening sound of someones neck twisting

Him

His soft eyes

His pleads

"Stay with me"

She now remembers everything. What had happen, what she thinks, was last night rushed back into her mind. Who was that guy, she never met him but somehow she felt safe wrapped in his arms.

Her thoughts came to a stop as a nurse entered the room.

"You are awake" she said with a chipper tone

"Yes -" before she could even asked any questions the woman, who based on her white uniform was a nurse, start talking without stoping to breath. Crazy old woman she thought. Along her quick words coming out of her mouth she filled in Olivia of what had happen when she passed out.

"A gorgeous man brought you in, he said he found you in a dark alley. What a beautiful young lady such as yourself was doing in an area like that ,is beyond my ability to understand but nevertheless, he brought you in, he was worrying sick even though he never met you before. Such a gentleman" she said dreamingly, probably fantasising about the strange man who saved her.

Olivia decided to cut her off, changing the subject.

"What day is today" she asked with a louder voice than usual, so the nurse will quit talking and pay attention to her.

"Ohh, today is Friday" she said casually kind of disappointed that her daydream was cut short.

"Friday?" she yelled with wide eyes. She needed to get out of here and go home, she needs to be at work tonight and she needs to call her boss and tell him an excuse of why she missed her shift last night, she reminded herself.

"Yes, my dear" the nurse not understanding her worry said with her chipper voice.

"It was lovely meeting you but I need to leave now, I have to be at work" Olivia said politely

"You can't leave just yet, the doctor needs to check you out first and then-"she start talking really fast again but Olivia cut her before she had the chance to start rumbling again.

"Very well tell him to come because I really need to leave" she said with a firm tone and smiled warmly at the nurse. She still had her manners, she wasn't a complete bitch.

And with that the nurse excused herself and went to find the doctor. After the doctor checked her vitals and whatever he was doing he told her that she could go home. But before she started feeling relieve that she could leave the hospital he informed her that it was better to call the police and file a report. Olivia slightly panic of what she will have to say to the police, so she dismissed his idea by telling him that she was robed.

The doctor, found her lie believable and before he had the chance to press on the matter that she should still talk to the police she politely explained him that her purse didn't have any valuable stuff in it, only some university notebooks and she laughed off the situation that a thief went in all this trouble to only get some papers filled with her awful handwriting. Not that it was even that one true, she was an A student with neat handwriting.

[ ]

Finally Olivia was discharged from the hospital and the awful sanitised smell was long behind her. When she reached the exit of the hospital she inhaled deeply, taking in all the clear oxygen her body wanted so badly. She exhaled slowly, for some reason she wanted to see the same guy that saved her one more time but he probably left after dropping her off, she thought to herself. After trying to pushed the image of his fit body and his beautiful green eyes that held so much pain, she start walking to go home. She knew she didn't have anything on her, not money or her phone, so she couldn't call a taxi or take the bus.

After walking some time, she had a strange feeling that someone was watching her.

Not again she thought irritated to herself.

She start walking a little faster than before, she was about to start running when she heard him. His voiced laced with concern that caused her to stop dead in her tracks. She took a sharp breathe and turned to face him. As soon as her eyes landed on his deep green ones, she felt her body shiver, something completely out of her character.

She pretend to clear her throat and then she narrow her eyes looking at his, wary. Giving him the idea that she didn't like that he followed her, even though she felt safe from the moment she felt his presence.